Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

plus I can tell you really dont know the goldster because offline the nigga just be chilling, drinking frappes and getting to a bag.

he aint even a scene king ass nigga. that nigga be in the house or working. so its clear to me you cant separate online “personas” from real life.

Ay this dickeating but when joe Budden was highlighting people for black history month it made me think of goldie

Nigga really set out to make a website and he actually got people to be here everyday and I think that’s a very fulfilling feeling. So I just wanna say I’m proud of you for doing something I probably couldn’t even see myself having the patience to do.

also AP it’s cool that you ref on weekends in addition to your other job and everything else you do like taking care of your daughter and staying in shape and working on pods and this site

Also Du it’s cool you go work at bars to make 13k a year of extra money. Might seem small to others but I’m sure you make sure that’s more money in addition to your primary income to spend on your family so that’s cool

What I’m saying is, y’all don’t have to do none of these things but yet y’all do them anyways so I commend you guys

Ay this dickeating but when joe Budden was highlighting people for black history month it made me think of goldie

Nigga really set out to make a website and he actually got people to be here everyday and I think that’s a very fulfilling feeling. So I just wanna say I’m proud of you for doing something I probably couldn’t even see myself having the patience to do.

also AP it’s cool that you ref on weekends in addition to your other job and everything else you do like taking care of your daughter and staying in shape and working on pods and this site

Also Du it’s cool you go work at bars to make 13k a year of extra money. Might seem small to others but I’m sure you make sure that’s more money in addition to your primary income to spend on your family so that’s cool

What I’m saying is, y’all don’t have to do none of these things but yet y’all do them anyways so I commend you guys

awwwww

this is the nicest thing youve probably said in your entire life. bet it almost killed you to write it :hahaha:

@Beta giving compliments?

3638694A-E3E8-44E3-A072-9E0027C1F73C.jpeg

You know @Goldie I overlooked that you said you BEEN waiting on this... Damn shame cuz that tells me you got and been had some secret animosity towards a nigga and you never expressed it to me. We've spoken several times behind the scenes and not once have you expressed your animosity towards me... nor did you tell me I was out of line about anything... nor have you told me anything anyone supposedly said about me. You had several opportunities to demonstrate your thoroughness towards me but didn't.

That's some ho ass behavior. Facts!

So the only way you can throw smut on my rep is through slander and false narratives cuz in real life and online I'm solid.

So you mean to tell me that your online reputation is being disrespectful to women, gossip, slander, false narratives, instigating and starting drama, but in real life you thorough?!?! Nah... That's not how that works Goldie. AT ALL!!! Thorough means through and through. Through and through. Meaning the person you are online is the person you are offline and how you demonstrate yourself online is not thorough. AT ALL!!! And I don't expect Goldie to be your internet character cuz that in and of itself wouldn't be thorough.

Reputation comes through demonstration and online you don't demonstrate yourself as thorough niggaz do. Online you have the demonstrations of a ho ass nigga through your constant ho ass behavior. So what can one conclude??? But again this is a choice. You can choose to demonstrate thoroughness and BE thorough.

But secret animosity tho?!?! That's not thorough.

Speaking of not being thorough... @Goldie you posting up people's private conversations shows you not trustworthy amongst other things... That's not thorough at all...

@NeighborhoodNomad Do you have any receipts as to this ho ass behavior that Goldie supposedly demonstrates, this drama he so called creates, the instigating, the disrespect to women?
Or is this all about his exchange of words with Reesey?
I’ve known him for 6 years and have yet to see him act in any such way, and that is because where I met him if he was any of those things you mentioned it would have shown most definitely seeing the site we met at is all for DRAMA and deception.

Idk how long you've known him or of him but are you sure you’re speaking of the right dude here?
Or maybe it was when he was much younger cause you got me mad confused right now...

Last edited:
The nigga jumped out the window to defend Reesey, which would've been admirable if he wasn't a fuck nigga and knew me and Reesey's situation is our situation. If I wronged @Reesey I have no problem apologizing, but that's for me and her to discuss.
You did wrong her, you gotta apologize. I've never seen Reesey use curse words even when she putting me in my place when needed and the fact she did in this situation tells you she pissed. You got two women saying you a stand up dude, you gotta make this right

Last edited:
For the record EVERY private interaction/conversation I've had with a woman here has been positive. At no time has any woman here or anywhere else asked me to leave them alone or even that I made any of them uncomfortable on here or anywhere else. To "my face" our interactions have always been positive. If I made any woman on here uncomfortable I sincerely apologise. It was never expressed to me. And it was never my intention.

Now whatever someone supposedly says behind my back is out of my control.

Now @Goldie I asked you what about you is KNOWN FOR being a stand-up individual and you proceed to tell me about behind the scenes things you've done but you're not KNOWN FOR none of those things.

You don't have a REPUTATION of being a stand-up individual.

You don't have a REPUTATION of being thorough.

You don't have a REPUTATION for being an honorable individual.

You have a REPUTATION for gossip, instigating, slander, and starting drama. That's YOUR REPUTATION. YOU chose that. All facts.

You know the irony of me checking every so called predator/creepset nigga we have here and it's been ME the whole time?!?! And not only did you KNOW this you never checked me once like you should have done and not only that you let me continue to "prey" on women in the VIP?!?!

We both know this is a false narrative.

And the fact that you speaking on VIP activities shows you don't keep your own code. Nigga YOU made that rule up and you don't even stick to your own code. That's not thorough.

Gossip, slander, false narratives, instigating and starting drama isn't thorough in any way.

We've had several conversations behind the scenes and not once did you bring ANY accusation to my attention or check me about it if I did cross the line with one of the women here. That's not thorough.
homie checked on me a few times when i had rl issues.
and offered to help me out on a few things.

he dont need to.
he dont owe me nothing but he offered. and wasnt going to charge me.

to me .....hes showing it aint all about him....an hes willing to help others.

i think thats honorable.

Let those lil kids play and stop trying to be Joey Crawford
Aye man, one of my biggest pet peeves in life are sore losers and the parents that coddle that behavior.

Lose by 1, by 50, you shake hands at the end of the game. I'll never feel some type of way about kids crying after a loss. I think in the nature of sports, being that young and still haven't learned how to deal with emotions, that's to be expected.

But don't get in the hand shake line talking about don't touch me because you lost.

But that's not why they got techs.

The type of shit niggas write to get modship

:scust:

ok ok ok ok I gotta stop you here.
i cant watch you do this shit.

ive known goldie well over 10+ years and hes one of the most genuine niggas in my circle. we speak for hours about a wide range of things and he never talks dirty on anybody up here even the ones that have disrespected him or the ones i want him to mash out because i simply dont like
them lol out of our 10+, long, arduous years lmao hes never not once crossed me or done some foul nigga shit. I never had to question he moves or motives. if I need anything, he’ll give it to me no questions asked, he has my back and always has advice to give me and a kind word. @Goldie i can say, without a doubt, will give someone the shirt off his back and the last dollar in his wallet because thats just the man that he is.

i dont know about the beef but these statements are just simply untrue.

yeah goldie can get computers putin up here and stir some pots for entertainment but that comes with social media and thats all in good fun.

yall have to stop thinking this forum shit is real life because yall really dont know who yall be talking to or coming at all crazy.

i wasn't going to say anything because goldie and i fight our own battles but you cant sit up here and shit on my mans. like nah

@NeighborhoodNomad Do you have any receipts as to this ho ass behavior that Goldie supposedly demonstrates, this drama he so called creates, the instigating, the disrespect to women?
Or is this all about his exchange of words with Reesey?
I’ve known him for 6 years and have yet to see him act in any such way, and that is because where I met him if he was any of those things you mentioned it would have shown most definitely seeing the site we met at is all for DRAMA and deception.

Idk how long you've known him or of him but are you sure you’re speaking of the right dude here?
Or maybe it was when he was much younger cause you got me mad confused right now...
homie checked on me a few times when i had rl issues.
and offered to help me out on a few things.

he dont need to.
he dont owe me nothing but he offered. and wasnt going to charge me.

to me .....hes showing it aint all about him....an hes willing to help others.

i think thats honorable.

I love you guys man!!

SmartSelect_20200209-063740_YouTube.gif

You know @Goldie I overlooked that you said you BEEN waiting on this... Damn shame cuz that tells me you got and been had some secret animosity towards a nigga and you never expressed it to me. We've spoken several times behind the scenes and not once have you expressed your animosity towards me... nor did you tell me I was out of line about anything... nor have you told me anything anyone supposedly said about me. You had several opportunities to demonstrate your thoroughness towards me but didn't.

That's some ho ass behavior. Facts!

So the only way you can throw smut on my rep is through slander and false narratives cuz in real life and online I'm solid.

So you mean to tell me that your online reputation is being disrespectful to women, gossip, slander, false narratives, instigating and starting drama, but in real life you thorough?!?! Nah... That's not how that works Goldie. AT ALL!!! Thorough means through and through. Through and through. Meaning the person you are online is the person you are offline and how you demonstrate yourself online is not thorough. AT ALL!!! And I don't expect Goldie to be your internet character cuz that in and of itself wouldn't be thorough.

Reputation comes through demonstration and online you don't demonstrate yourself as thorough niggaz do. Online you have the demonstrations of a ho ass nigga through your constant ho ass behavior. So what can one conclude??? But again this is a choice. You can choose to demonstrate thoroughness and BE thorough.

But secret animosity tho?!?! That's not thorough.
Speaking of not being thorough... @Goldie you posting up people's private conversations shows you not trustworthy amongst other things... That's not thorough at all...

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

You did wrong her, you gotta apologize. I've never seen Reesey use curse words even when she putting me in my place when needed and the fact she did in this situation tells you she pissed. You got two women saying you a stand up dude, you gotta make this right

I feel like Snoop after getting backlash over his Gayle response. My point is being overshadowed by my use of the word bitch. But I'm man enough to admit I shouldn't have said bitch, eventhough I wasn't directly calling her one, I was wrong.

Back