Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

lol nah, I don't have smoke for anybody. I just want peace.

I still think there's hypocrisy with Reesey's stance about me/ashley/jayz/beyonce, but we didn't even get a chance to get to that point cuz of my delivery which I apologize for.

@Reesey , I'm sorry for saying bitch when I was referencing you. And if you felt I was wrong for telling the story of what happened in 2017, I apologize for that too.

Thank you, @Goldie

I apologize for not hitting you up directly to clear the air, instead of allowing it to grow on the site.
Approaching you directly may have been a better way to handle it.

I don't mind a back and forth regarding said topic or others - as differing views make for great casting.
Just let me know the plan ahead of time so I can mentally prepare myself/thoughts.

I can be a guest on your cast and vice versa.
As long as we keep it respectful on 'both' sides, I'm gravy.
I know I can be harsh with my delivery at times as well but we are grown and I'm sure we can express our views, even in heated moments, without being disrespectful to one another.
(No B*tches No Pedophiles) .... deal?

Thank you, @Goldie

I apologize for not hitting you up directly to clear the air, instead of allowing it to grow on the site.
Approaching you directly may have been a better way to handle it.

I don't mind a back and forth regarding said topic or others - as differing views make for great casting.
Just let me know the plan ahead of time so I can mentally prepare myself/thoughts.

I can be a guest on your cast and vice versa.
As long as we keep it respectful on 'both' sides, I'm gravy.
I know I can be harsh with my delivery at times as well but we are grown and I'm sure we can express our views, even in heated moments, without being disrespectful to one another.
(No B*tches No Pedophiles) .... deal?

Deal. I'll holla at you behind the scenes so we can properly talk.

What in the hell have I been missing?

View attachment 227839

stay off the COLI!!

Image result for yelling meme

Back