Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey, Du & AP podcast

Aye man, one of my biggest pet peeves in life are sore losers and the parents that coddle that behavior.

Lose by 1, by 50, you shake hands at the end of the game. I'll never feel some type of way about kids crying after a loss. I think in the nature of sports, being that young and still haven't learned how to deal with emotions, that's to be expected.

But don't get in the hand shake line talking about don't touch me because you lost.

But that's not why they got techs.
Forget that, if people wanna just go back to the locker room after a loss then so be it

Last edited:
I feel like Snoop after getting backlash over his Gayle response. My point is being overshadowed by my use of the word bitch. But I'm man enough to admit I shouldn't have said bitch, eventhough I wasn't directly calling her one, I was wrong.
Really thought it was going to be a multiple post back and forth. I guess you saving the smoke for Nomad

Really thought it was going to be a multiple post back and forth. I guess you saving the smoke for Nomad

lol nah, I don't have smoke for anybody. I just want peace.

I still think there's hypocrisy with Reesey's stance about me/ashley/jayz/beyonce, but we didn't even get a chance to get to that point cuz of my delivery which I apologize for.

@Reesey , I'm sorry for saying bitch when I was referencing you. And if you felt I was wrong for telling the story of what happened in 2017, I apologize for that too.

Ay this dickeating but when joe Budden was highlighting people for black history month it made me think of goldie

Nigga really set out to make a website and he actually got people to be here everyday and I think that’s a very fulfilling feeling. So I just wanna say I’m proud of you for doing something I probably couldn’t even see myself having the patience to do.

also AP it’s cool that you ref on weekends in addition to your other job and everything else you do like taking care of your daughter and staying in shape and working on pods and this site

What I’m saying is, y’all don’t have to do none of these things but yet y’all do them anyways so I commend you guys

Cosign all of that.

giphy.gif

Ay this dickeating but when joe Budden was highlighting people for black history month it made me think of goldie

Nigga really set out to make a website and he actually got people to be here everyday and I think that’s a very fulfilling feeling. So I just wanna say I’m proud of you for doing something I probably couldn’t even see myself having the patience to do.

also AP it’s cool that you ref on weekends in addition to your other job and everything else you do like taking care of your daughter and staying in shape and working on pods and this site

Also Du it’s cool you go work at bars to make 13k a year of extra money. Might seem small to others but I’m sure you make sure that’s more money in addition to your primary income to spend on your family so that’s cool

What I’m saying is, y’all don’t have to do none of these things but yet y’all do them anyways so I commend you guys
Married life made this nigga soft

Back