Reesey, Du & AP podcast

I'm not a stand up nigga but this nigga came to me and asked if i could help him make a website. And eventhough that shit sounded mad similar to the VIP section on this site I still was down to help.

How quickly mfs forget.

Screenshot_378.png

The nigga jumped out the window to defend Reesey, which would've been admirable if he wasn't a fuck nigga and knew me and Reesey's situation is our situation. If I wronged @Reesey I have no problem apologizing, but that's for me and her to discuss.

• Ether
Reactions: Ironman and Duwop
A nigga take a nap ( yea, I'm washed) and Nomad and Goldie have a conflict going on. Everybody beefing around here it seems.

AP and Du fuck nigga antics cause yet another beef. @Goldie you might have to shoot the fade with those two jackasses.

You still can't explain how this makes sense.

And like you would shoot a fade with anyone
AP already told me that what y'all did shouldn't have happened and caused a situation that didn't need to happen so you saying it was all his fault.

AP already told me that what y'all did shouldn't have happened and caused a situation that didn't need to happen so you saying it was all his fault.
I ain't instigating shit or blaming anybody...

I took accountability for my part, but you on some complete other shit... And it's disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: Ironman and AP2.5