Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

Rockstar online shit always take a while to get rolling.

By the time GTA V online was lit I was already off that shit
Yea the night GTA popped off, the shit either didnt load the start cut scene for an hour, or it randomly dropped ur character out of the sky. And those lucky enough to make it to the race intro with Lamar, got stuck in the Q.

Yea the night GTA popped off, the shit either didnt load the start cut scene for an hour, or it randomly dropped ur character out of the sky. And those lucky enough to make it to the race intro with Lamar, got stuck in the Q.

Nigga it dropped your character out of the sky cause it was how the online game began

GTA online had way more shit for us to do on it at launch than Red Dead currently has

I dont even check for red dead online no more shit weak

yea man its been like 2 months since u sat back and watched me & the squad get gun down from the top of a mountain, i aint seen u online since

real shit tho i aint been playing it as much either

Finally competed the story it's been a ride. Finished it at 91% complete. I have 4 legendary fish left and 1 bounty left but I'll do that stuff later. That last mission was how you do a final mission same can Be said for "red dead redemption mission right before the epilogue. I'll prolly start a replay in a month or two. this time I'll play as bad Arthur (low honor)

Finally competed the story it's been a ride. Finished it at 91% complete. I have 4 legendary fish left and 1 bounty left but I'll do that stuff later. That last mission was how you do a final mission same can Be said for "red dead redemption mission right before the epilogue. I'll prolly start a replay in a month or two. this time I'll play as bad Arthur (low honor)

Im playing as bad arthur now. Its not as fun to me but still lit

Came across those Night People 2 nights ago. Going through the misty Bayou and I see a guy hanging from a tree. I get close to see if I can loot him, all of a sudden I see these dark figures creep up behind me with not one sound made. Had to hit the dead eye on them and get the fuck out of there. Creeped me out lol

Think i came across the rapist in the Bayou. It's all misty and this giy out of nowhere invites me inside for a drink. Remembering what was said in here i was worried about an automatic cutscene triggering. So i shot my gun in the air and he said he doesnt like me anymore and is not letting me in. Rape avoided

I've abandoned online. Shit dry AF. I'm doing my second playthrough of single player. I spend an insane amount of time out hunting.

I've abandoned online. Shit dry AF. I'm doing my second playthrough of single player. I spend an insane amount of time out hunting.
Haven't tried online but i dont mind it being dead as when i complete my playthrough i'll spend a lot of time hunting and doing challenges

Im playing as bad arthur now. Its not as fun to me but still lit

I started my second play through and I'm doing the bad Arthur thing it's fun for me. I'm playing free aim so it's more challenging . It feels like you're really fighting instead of the game doing the shooting for you. I'm leveling up slow not drinking any elixirs so my heart health is low which puts you at a greater risk of getting killed in shootouts. I'm not helping any strangers on the road except for runaway prisoners or paddy wagons no free rides!.

It feels almost like a different game because I'm seeing camp reactions I didnt see in my previous playthroughs. Hosea fussed out Sean for falling asleep during guard duty and ms downes came to camp and fussed out Strauss because her husband died and I found a secret conversation with karen. etc. Last time I only completed the master hunter challenge and did a little of the survi almost and sharpshooter this time I'm knocking them out and I'm doing the bandit challenge. Robbing the townsfolk in valentine was fun. I even got a gold nugget off of one of them this time I plan on being a real bastard.

One question can I leave the stranger side missions for the epilougue? I want johns part of the story to be bigger. I'm not doing the nun or the priest mission and I don't think I will help eagle flies ether this time.

Back