Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

that legendary cougar gave me zero chances the first time I found him

by the time I heard the roar that boy was on my head and it was a wrap lol

the next time I tracked him 3/4 of the way and then just stayed in dead eye mode....barely got 4 shots off but I got him

the regular cougars aint that bad....only time I got got was when my horse bucked me off
Pussy ass horses. They always buck me when a cougar is near. Next thing im getting my throat ripped out.

Where's the legendary cougar? That hasn't come up on my map yet.

Pussy ass horses. They always buck me when a cougar is near. Next thing im getting my throat ripped out.

lol...I got tossed off my horse with no warning or blip. I got up and wondered why, didnt hear it. I just saw it somehow. mufucka sunk its shoulders and dipped into tall grass. I was Impresssed by how real it looked.

:ghost:I put a high velocity into it's right eyeball before it could proceed.

It's the last hunter challenge. It doesnt even show up until you complete the 9th challenge .

But it's down in Rhodes...southeast from the plantation

I'm working on the sharpshooter and survivalist challenges now

I didnt even realisethese cougars could swim. Just coming out of a river crossing, my horse bucks me on the bank and by the time I've got to my feet the cougar got me lol

I know I won't get too 100% cause I never came across enough O Driscoll camps to meet the requirement...and the Laramie Gang are nowhere to be found smh

I know I won't get too 100% cause I never came across enough O Driscoll camps to meet the requirement...and the Laramie Gang are nowhere to be found smh
100%? That is a myth for me. That means collecting all the cigarettes, dinosaur bones and all that shit as well as the challenges. Fuck that. I think once I complete the stories i'll just do the challenges and call it a day

I know but I thought that was widely known about the legendary fish. There's a mission where you catch one in a lake with an old man in the woods.

I've been doing the hunting requests. It's hard coming across cardinals and woodpeckers and having the time to shoot them without destroying their carcass

I've been doing the hunting requests. It's hard coming across cardinals and woodpeckers and having the time to shoot them without destroying their carcass
I stay riding around with the Varmint rifle or the Bow with Small Game arrows selected. Nothing worse than having to switch weapons and by the time you do the animal has run off

I know but I thought that was widely known about the legendary fish. There's a mission where you catch one in a lake with an old man in the woods.

I know about that fish. Im saying there was a quest to meet a fisherman and gave a map to all the legendary fish in the game. Im not talking about the hunter guy either.

Last edited:
idk if ya'll know....but the "legendary catfish", which is the last fish, doesnt exist

it shows up on the map and I tried for days....finally looked it up and its a troll job

I found this wild ass video on how to get to guarma anytime tho.....shit takes like 30 mins and you go walking thru the air and all kinda unfinished "land"

people are crazy how they find shit like that

Back