Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

tumblr_pjy5b1M5vf1ufnwh1o1_540.gif

tumblr_pjy5b1M5vf1ufnwh1o2_540.gif

This mission was pretty GOAT

Just started Chapter 6. Shit is depressing. It's all bad and getting worse for the gang.

Honestly one of the first times in a game where the whole end section was sad. Ita rare to get sad for a game and thats usually by end credits. But this was raw the whole time. RIP to Lenny and Hosea.

I hope you went back to kill them and get your money
Man I had to go back and load an old save just to get money back. My dumbass should of known not to get drunk wit strangers. I returned to the crib, went upstairs and murked his wife first with machete and then caught him lacking as he ran upstairs.

Searching the crib I find out they actually killed their parents it seems cuz theres skull and bones tucked in a closet. Fuck dem niggas.

Last edited:
Your money was behind a painting of their mother on the 1st floor lol
Ahhh shit really? I knew they said put the money up so I thought it would be in the house but I didnt wanna take a chance. What's funny is I remember lookin at the painting and thought it was odd. Like it was looking at me or some shit lol I'm going back to see of theres money there.

Ahhh shit really? I knew they said put the money up so I thought it would be in the house but I didnt wanna take a chance. What's funny is I remember lookin at the painting and thought it was odd. Like it was looking at me or some shit lol I'm going back to see of theres money there.
I came across those 2 but i didn't take the drink because I could smell the setup. Murked them both. Plus my honour was so low that I've decided this playthrough just to be a bastard.

Seems quite difficult to get your honour all the way up. Mine is literally rock bottom right now.

Also got the White Arabian horse last night finally. My American Standardbred was doing me nicely but thought i might as well get the best for the finale.

I came across those 2 but i didn't take the drink because I could smell the setup. Murked them both. Plus my honour was so low that I've decided this playthrough just to be a bastard.

Seems quite difficult to get your honour all the way up. Mine is literally rock bottom right now.

Also got the White Arabian horse last night finally. My American Standardbred was doing me nicely but thought i might as well get the best for the finale.
I got my honor all the way up as Arthur but I've since bought it all the way down as john

My most hated animal in this game are the fucking cougars. They always catch me lacking. Almost any other animal you have time to react if you spot them late but if you dont see a cougar forget about it

that legendary cougar gave me zero chances the first time I found him

by the time I heard the roar that boy was on my head and it was a wrap lol

the next time I tracked him 3/4 of the way and then just stayed in dead eye mode....barely got 4 shots off but I got him

the regular cougars aint that bad....only time I got got was when my horse bucked me off

Back