Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

I've never seen any predatory animals hunting deer or rabbits. I've come across vultures/ravens feasting on carcasses

I've seen thise things 1/2 and Inglewood mention ed. Ive also seen an alligator kill and eat a wild Boar near a swa.p bank grizzly bears having stand offs with wolves, foxes chasing rabbits, and wild bucks fighting . One killed another and left me a three star buck.you have to exploretberes a lot of crazy out there things in this world I came across that witches brew y'all talk about so much. It seemed to make Arthur healthier for awhile besides his tuberculosiz. There's YouTube videos about it.

@1/2 do you have the legendary buck antler trinket that increases your chances of getting 0erfect pelts? Also if your deadeye is at level 8 It will show you hour preys weak spots. Water snakes are an easier way to get perfect skins especially the ones by shady bell camp.

Reactions: 1/2
I've never seen this lol

I be on river banks and swamps for hours collecting birds and plants and shit

Theres always snakes on the surface of the water and every now and then one of the larger birds will grab one

Never seen any big game get taken down...the cougars and wolves seem to only chase people/horses

I heard an hope its true the first dlc will be a remaster of red dead redemption
Rockstar hasn't said anything about that and that would be a waste of time since rockstar really hasn't had any dlc for their games since 2011. It's been 8 hears and they owe us new story dlc. I say they should do a 30 mission dlc. Based on the 6 months leading up to the black Water heist . We need to know exactly what happened. This will show us how charles lenny and micah joined the gang and int4oduce us to mac, Davey and jenny. Also there already is a remastered version of rdr on Xbox live and I think playstation now.

Rockstar hasn't said anything about that and that would be a waste of time since rockstar really hasn't had any dlc for their games since 2011. It's been 8 hears and they owe us new story dlc. I say they should do a 30 mission dlc. Based on the 6 months leading up to the black Water heist . We need to know exactly what happened. This will show us how charles lenny and micah joined the gang and int4oduce us to mac, Davey and jenny. Also there already is a remastered version of rdr on Xbox live and I think playstation now.

But i think they going to retcon alot of that shit from the first red dead to make it match. But i feel you. I prefer and Charles and Sadie dlc charles in canada and sadie in south america

If you let them bounties on your head sit, they start sending bounty hunter posses out to find you.

I just spent 2 hours setting up ambushes on posses out to get me, just cause

One of the times I laid out a couple dynamite sticks on the ground and waited for them to get off their horses to search the area. Sat on top a ridge and blew they asses up with a shot from my bolt action rifle.

Low key I see why white people like to do mass shootings, paired with explosives... except for the whole being evil thing, I get it.
Put the game down and go outside fam

Yea, legit only reason to be out there is for fossils, pelts of animals that are only native in New Austin. Armadillo is a ghost town lol. Tumbleweed got a crazy ass sheriff.

never met him i guess

I know for some reason any time I get in some shit in Lemoyne i got lawmen and bounty hunters on my ass from every direction....even when i run a group of them will spawn right in front of me

between that and hunting the swamps and running into the boogeyman and shit, its real in the boot lol

yeah i assumed everybody beat it....

whats your completion look like tho

i wanted to post compendiums like 2 pages ago

Back