Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

just now running across the "rape" shit....fuck whoever put that in the game, and for making it happen in the boot

unnecessary af......I went straight back and killed him and burned the house up as much as I could, still felt played

im just glad it was at the end of the story so i dont have no camp fucking with me about it
I been wary about what kind of strangers I help out just to avoid this shit. Luckily I read about that shit in here otherwise i woulda been helping everybody!

They invited me in and i remembered someone in here talkin about gettin raped so i just started firing bow and arrows in thru their front door they left open

Think it was somethin pig farm on the map

nah man.....its a funny lil nigga by himself

he got a crib right by this bridge leading into Lemoyne

I was coming thru at night and heard somebody kinda mumbling so I go to check it out

walk up on him on the porch and the shit autoplayed, didnt even get a chance to defend my man hood

woke up in the daylight not far from ground zero

my wife was in the room bruh

:cry:

I overkilled the shit outta dude until he disappeared

They invited me in and i remembered someone in here talkin about gettin raped so i just started firing bow and arrows in thru their front door they left open

Think it was somethin pig farm on the map

I think they wanna eat you....I aint found them yet

I ran across some fucking zombie people too......I fought a good fight but I dont think you're supposed to be able to kill them...cuz they were taking my health all the way down with one swing

And whats good with this lock breaker from the fence?

I copped for $25 and it dont even let u use it

only used it once and i think it was a mission

you gotta steal from somebody's stagecoach while your boy runs the distraction

I think they wanna eat you....I aint found them yet

I ran across some fucking zombie people too......I fought a good fight but I dont think you're supposed to be able to kill them...cuz they were taking my health all the way down with one swing
They aren't zombies they are called "night people" and they are mutes they communicate with each other by hissing, clicks or whistle. If you them. Into them it's a random event that triggers a stanger mission were you fight them at their base. If you go north west around blue water marsh at night following the path from the gang camp that was at lakay the stranger mission should appear on the map. The southern lamoyne swamp area is one of my favorite areas on the map. Its spooky as hell at nigjt a d theres no telling what you will run into out there . Have you ran into the fortune teller yet?

Which gang do yall like targeting?

I remember I once set up a camp and out of nowhere two Murfree Brood members showed up threatening me about being in their territory. Then another time, I set up camp once again and they started blasting but I got them with dead eye. Blasted the fuck out them fools

I remember I once set up a camp and out of nowhere two Murfree Brood members showed up threatening me about being in their territory. Then another time, I set up camp once again and they started blasting but I got them with dead eye. Blasted the fuck out them fools

I like to go after lemoyne raiders the most because fuck the confederacy. And yes i def git ran up on by murphys brood guys but i always lay em down.

All of them! Im still only just into chapter 3 so I've only come across the O'Driscolls and the Lemoyne Raiders (and one encounter with Pinkertons). I like listening to them bitch about their lives and then activate that dead eye and let rip!

All of them! Im still only just into chapter 3 so I've only come across the O'Driscolls and the Lemoyne Raiders (and one encounter with Pinkertons). I like listening to them bitch about their lives and then activate that dead eye and let rip!

The morphed brood are assclo2ns. They're only dangerous in their .ca e because there isn't much space to fight the. And they have machetes so you either have to come with your own machete or melee weapon or be quick on the draw along with that dead eye. The lemoyne raiders are one of the toughest because they love fist fighting and they like to jump you and they have a lot of health and stamina. I target the o'driscolls mostly to get rings , watches and belt buckles off of them to take to the pawn shop also because it's personal [SPOILER ALERT]

they killed Kiernan.

I forgot to say If you think the gangs are tough I advise you not to start any shit in van horn or butcher creek. They roll deep in those parts. You so much as get in a fist fight in van horn and the whole town will be shooting at you. . I got into it with the murfee boys by butcher creek and I shot one of the town's folk because I thought he was a murfee. Nxlext I know. Is there are red dots all over the map and they didn't stop until one of them shanked me.

Back