Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

I didn't get all their hideouts (The O'Driscolls) and they've disappeared since I beat the game smh. I've demolished the Lobos and Lemoyne Raiders. Took Fort Mercer

Restarted a new character online, shits so empty the story missions time out when searching for random people to do the missions wit.

You probably did. Did you enter a weird shack with a document about a cult and with skeletons inside
Maybe. I remember some shack with a cauldron and i drank some of the soup or whatever it was. He blacks out and wakes up nearby.

This game is crazy. Im only on Chap2. Im not moving on to chap3 until my beard hits 10/10.

Got Arthur Morgan lookin like the Zig Zag man

It's crazy how every shack has its own story lol. Walked into one where the people living there got blasted by a meteor

Just found that last night. This game is crazy... I found a whole cave system behind a waterfall last night too. Shit had ancient cave paintings in it and all that shit

Imagine i've got to chapter 4 and only just killed my first bear. Got a perfect pelt too. Lagras at night has me shook. Keep hitting that dead eye worried a gator is gonna jump out of nowhere

You should be more worried of the Night Folk
Aint stumbled across them yet.

Fucking Lemoyne raiders caused me to lose that perfect bear pelt. Went to go to the trapper in Saint Denis to get fresh. Hitch my horse outside. Some guys say they recognize me as one of the crew who took over Shady Belle. I blast all 3 of them Witness catches me looting. I blow the witness's head off. Now i got the whole law enforcement after me. They end up killing me. Now i got a 450 dollar bounty and no bear pelt #disgust

Yea, you can't do shit in Saint Denis. I anticipated a mugging and starting shooting them up, next thing you know everyone is a witness in the area and I have multiple cops chasing me throughout the city

Yea, you can't do shit in Saint Denis. I anticipated a mugging and starting shooting them up, next thing you know everyone is a witness in the area and I have multiple cops chasing me throughout the city
To be fair it's good they switch it up like that but it caught me off guard. Im used to blasting everyone in the countryside and getting away with it. Got to remember city life in Saint Denis is different

Spent hours the last 2 nights just hunting and doing challenges. Had me out here hunting cougars with a bow and arrow. Felt like a real Will Munny ass nigga for that.

You really can get lost in this game just bullshitting

Spent hours the last 2 nights just hunting and doing challenges. Had me out here hunting cougars with a bow and arrow. Felt like a real Will Munny ass nigga for that.

Sometimes it's an hour before i even activate a mission. Need to get up to the Grizzlies at night and start hunting some bears

still my favorite shit to do

im at master hunter challenge #8 and only need one more legendary animal (Panther)

we gone start posting completion levels or what?

If you let them bounties on your head sit, they start sending bounty hunter posses out to find you.

I just spent 2 hours setting up ambushes on posses out to get me, just cause

One of the times I laid out a couple dynamite sticks on the ground and waited for them to get off their horses to search the area. Sat on top a ridge and blew they asses up with a shot from my bolt action rifle.

Low key I see why white people like to do mass shootings, paired with explosives... except for the whole being evil thing, I get it.

If you let them bounties on your head sit, they start sending bounty hunter posses out to find you.

I just spent 2 hours setting up ambushes on posses out to get me, just cause

One of the times I laid out a couple dynamite sticks on the ground and waited for them to get off their horses to search the area. Sat on top a ridge and blew they asses up with a shot from my bolt action rifle.

Low key I see why white people like to do mass shootings, paired with explosives... except for the whole being evil thing, I get it.
I went around just slapping hookers for 30 minutes in strawberry. Shit was oddly satisfying.

It's hard to find perfect rabbit pelts

the only 2 perfect snake pelts I've got came from shooting a bird that just picked up a snake....idk why tf that works lol

that small game arrow shit does not...unless im doing it wrong

Back