Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

Played about 3weeks. Got to chapter 3 and my shit crashed. Said corrupt data error. The same error somehow fucked all my other games to and caused them to crash too.

Had to wipe my ps4 clean. Start from scratch.

My son is having a breakdown bcuz he just beat his spiderman same too

That shit happened to me playing this game too. I had to go to ps site and download the latest firmware to usb and reinstall. I didn't lose anything but like 2 hours of rdr2 progress.

That shit happened to me playing this game too. I had to go to ps site and download the latest firmware to usb and reinstall. I didn't lose anything but like 2 hours of rdr2 progress.
I tried everything and the final suggestion was to Initialize (reset everything) my Ps4 or send it in.

I wasted hours in this game walking around picking up mushrooms, crafting split point ammo, eating snacks tryn get fat, buying hair tonic tryn grow max beard

All for nothing. Replaying chapter 1 is a fuckin chore too

I tried everything and the final suggestion was to Initialize (reset everything) my Ps4 or send it in.

I wasted hours in this game walking around picking up mushrooms, crafting split point ammo, eating snacks tryn get fat, buying hair tonic tryn grow max beard

All for nothing. Replaying chapter 1 is a fuckin chore too
I just started crafting split point ammo today for the first time. That shit is a real life chore.

Just paid off a 417 dollar bounty. Left me with a measly 17 dollars but it feels good to be free.

I started finally replaying RDR1 since I never finished it and it's kinda painful to take the step back graphics-wise. Also I get the feeling they're going to re-release it on the new engine since they built out nearly all of the locations in 2 even though they're barely in the main storyline.

Part of me feels like I should just wait since I know right when I finish the shit they're going to announce it as DLC.

I just started crafting split point ammo today for the first time. That shit is a real life chore.

Just paid off a 417 dollar bounty. Left me with a measly 17 dollars but it feels good to be free.
Can u bounty hunt if u have a bounty yourself?

I wasnt fuckin with it bcuz i wasnt tryn earn honor. I stayed gettin drunk and talkin shit to everyone at camp, wakin up Dutchs hoe in the middle of the night chainsmokin over her.

They stayed knockin me out and ditchin me in middle of nowhere

Can u bounty hunt if u have a bounty yourself?

I wasnt fuckin with it bcuz i wasnt tryn earn honor. I stayed gettin drunk and talkin shit to everyone at camp, wakin up Dutchs hoe in the middle of the night chainsmokin over her.

They stayed knockin me out and ditchin me in middle of nowhere
Yea if the bounty hunter poster shows up. I got the 40 dollar bounty for hunting Joshua Brown north of Strawberry. Then went to Seamus to sell some shit so i could get the rest of my bounty money before paying it off.

Just found the KKK in the woods. I saw what i thought was campfire and got excited because i thought i was gonna toast some O'Driscolls and pick up some loot. Come to find it was about 7 or 8 KKK faggots. I listened to them go through their ceremony. Was waiting for them to finish before using dead eye and murking all of them when one of them ended up catching fire because his robe got burned by the cross lol. Idiot took one of his boys down with him so 2 of them killed themselves without me having to do anything. The others scattered and ran off before i could line them up. The Grandmaster stayed to survey the damage. I walked up and told him how much of a prick he was. He tried to KO me but i put my knife through his neck. Most satisfying video game kill ever

Yea if the bounty hunter poster shows up. I got the 40 dollar bounty for hunting Joshua Brown north of Strawberry. Then went to Seamus to sell some shit so i could get the rest of my bounty money before paying it off.

Just found the KKK in the woods. I saw what i thought was campfire and got excited because i thought i was gonna toast some O'Driscolls and pick up some loot. Come to find it was about 7 or 8 KKK faggots. I listened to them go through their ceremony. Was waiting for them to finish before using dead eye and murking all of them when one of them ended up catching fire because his robe got burned by the cross lol. Idiot took one of his boys down with him so 2 of them killed themselves without me having to do anything. The others scattered and ran off before i could line them up. The Grandmaster stayed to survey the damage. I walked up and told him how much of a prick he was. He tried to KO me but i put my knife through his neck. Most satisfying video game kill ever

I tied that nigga up and laid him on some train tracks

I tied that nigga up and laid him on some train tracks
That's some creativity right there! Im too trigger happy to use the lassoo although recently I've been enjoying killing people with the knife. The anination really makes it feel like you're sinking it in deep

That's some creativity right there! Im too trigger happy to use the lassoo although recently I've been enjoying killing people with the knife. The anination really makes it feel like you're sinking it in deep

If you rope em on horse back you can ride around dragging they ass too lol

The new online update is bullshit. It feels dead and none of the new showdown modes are there they are drop feeding them like gta online. I'm through with online gaming and grind. These companies are are doing Pavlov experiments on us like we are hamsters in a maze. It's bullshit the way they got us chasing a carrot on a stick. I'll stick to storymode. If I do play I'll just pop in onc3 in a while to do showdowns.

You done started some shit @Papa_Spank they thought she sent u so now we in they lobby killin the fuck outta them i told them that u were probably bullshittin but its too late now

RD2 was prolly the best game/storyline ever, I was addicted to it... Then when the online version came out I was buzzing but the schitt was a major let down... Every online game feels the same, plus my player is a mute who looks like he has had a stroke...

RD2 was prolly the best game/storyline ever, I was addicted to it... Then when the online version came out I was buzzing but the schitt was a major let down... Every online game feels the same, plus my player is a mute who looks like he has had a stroke...

You know, riding a horse around a large map is not nearly as fun as doing it in a car. Shit feels like a damn chore. Especially when mission pay outs be like $12 lol.

You know, riding a horse around a large map is not nearly as fun as doing it in a car. Shit feels like a damn chore. Especially when mission pay outs be like $12 lol.

I liked the horse thing but there is only so much you can to do pimp up a horse in relation to a car haha but yeah the pay outs are terrible it wouldnt be so bad if there were more accessories and stuff to spend you money on...

I love the grind of the game. Every night i aim to do 3 or 4 missions and I only end up doing 1 because I go off doing fishing, killing people at their camps and hunting. Then again i spent about 150 hours on Skyrim so these slower paced games suit me.

I love the grind of the game. Every night i aim to do 3 or 4 missions and I only end up doing 1 because I go off doing fishing, killing people at their camps and hunting.
This what i be on. I dont even do missions everyday.

Im tryn get my satchel game up and score some of them fox moccasins from the trapper

still aint seen online...from what im hearing I havent missed anything

I'll still get on and hunt for 2 hours or see how many bounty hunters I can take w/o running

the one that never gets old is butchers creek.....go over there and start talkin shit....before you know it the whole town is on your head

sawed off w/ incendiary shells and dynamite arrows>>>>

just now running across the "rape" shit....fuck whoever put that in the game, and for making it happen in the boot

unnecessary af......I went straight back and killed him and burned the house up as much as I could, still felt played

im just glad it was at the end of the story so i dont have no camp fucking with me about it

Back