Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

I GOT RAPED,FUCK !! I gotta stop accepting invites for dinner by strangsrs in this game. I was north east of st. Denis hunting snakes for crafting skins because there was a big rattle snake on the maP in that area. Then i saw one of those wbite random event dots on the map and i heard the stranger call out "hey t buddy you looking for a friend etc. Come on in I'll fix you a plate." I knew some fuckery was going down and I expected it to Play out like the incest couple so I would wake up penniless then go back to the house kill him and take my money back. Nope he walked In behind me wacked me over the head with a club and every thing goes black . Next thing Arthur wakes up in a cut scene groggy with the guy on top of him from first person view"see ain't nothing bad about making friends " he takes dollar from Arthur the screen goes black again and a zipper sound effect is heard.

Next thing Arthur wakes up groggy in a field groaning "oh good lord etc" I felt embarrassed and violated. Immediately wanted to ride back to camp and call it a day butnahi w as was about 60 ft away from the cabin so I returned and beat him within one inch of his life. Then I went to the bar in st denis to drown myself in whiskey shots and took a bath to wash that experience from my soul.

I found some shrooms. Ate 3 them shits and nothing happened

I wanted to trip ballz and walk around the prairielands.

that dude prolly got all of us ^

i know he got me but when i went back to the house he was tryin to flee so i chased him down and killed him

get ready to be made fun of when u go back to camp, u should of killed his ass cause i read online that if u dont then they be talkin bout it when u go back

I saw the creep dude on youtube. So i had beat him to death before I walked in. Im trying to get my bounty up in Ambarino but its such a small amount of people. Trying to get that achievement

I saw the creep dude on youtube. So i had beat him to death before I walked in. Im trying to get my bounty up in Ambarino but its such a small amount of people. Trying to get that achievement

i was playing yesterday and the sherriff quit after I saved him from getting his office shot up by the Del Lobo gang

so if your sheriff not there then that shit might be hard as hell

@TomyDubbz too late I was in camp this morning and bill steps up to me talking about " I met a funny fella in the swamps who said he new you very well"if lenny and tilly start talking shit I'll reset thegame. The last thing I want is to beroasted by niggas cuz they gone clown for real.

@GOAT if you want to get lit you'll need to find aged pirate rum. It's rare but if you search shacks loot corpses or help strangers you might score some.. I save it for when the camp throws parties . You'll notice the buzz more during the day in free roam. It'll have Arthur so lit he can't even draw his guns.

@TonyDubbz guess what happened to me now......IGOT MUGGED!! I was coming from the fence to cash on all thatched ,jewelry and belt bucked I looted and made 911 dollars of that then I was going to go back to camp to give my 10 percent cut to the donation box to give my 10% cut of the profit from that and the riverboat heist when this dude calls me to the side and ask me if I wanted to make some easy money. I wasnt going for it this time and I rejected it I even moved on but the game forced me to follow him in the allay. Then his buddy jumps out in front of me then he smacks me in the back of the head with the club and I black out.

This time I woke up in the cemetery with 1300 dollars missing. I went looking for them but they wouldn't respawn so I just reset that save file. I'm starting to hate saint Denis . On the plus side I didn't kill the rapist I only beat his ass and guess what... he respawns. I saw him again early this morning and beat him down again. I'm not going to kill him. I will have the satisfaction of beating the shit out of him every daily playthrough. I might skip a day or two to keep him guessing and in fear and suspense. I plan on being his reoccurring nightmare mwahahahahah!.

Im still on my starter horse. Im holding out for a big ass Budweiser Clydesdale type horse. They got those anywhere?

And im try get fat how i do that.

Im still on my starter horse. Im holding out for a big ass Budweiser Clydesdale type horse. They got those anywhere?

And im try get fat how i do that.

didnt u get the big ass horse from Charles ? that looks a little like the budweiser clydesdale.

It was my favorite horse in the game cus it was a giant compared to everything I pulled up next to

didnt u get the big ass horse from Charles ? that looks a little like the budweiser clydesdale.

It was my favorite horse in the game cus it was a giant compared to everything I pulled up next to
I shoulda kept it but my pockets was hurtin. I thought it would be easy to find another but its not.

I googled it and the big war horses are for sale for like $400 at stables but dont see anything about finding them in wild

I shoulda kept it but my pockets was hurtin. I thought it would be easy to find another but its not.

I googled it and the big war horses are for sale for like $400 at stables but dont see anything about finding them in wild

nah its easy

just find somebody with one of those horse and carriages they usually be pulling them w/ those horses.

I'd say check down in St. Denis or just wait till u trigger a stranger mission where it involves a horse n carriage. Like the ones where u save someone from being robbed or taken to jail.

Hell yea, double xp and money i think this might be the first time they've done it for Red Dead unless I missed out before but its the perfect opportunity to level and get paid

Back