Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

somethings-wrong-with-you-somethings-wrong.gif
Deadeye always on some bs

I aint gonna make a joke about how Jada looks like Tommy Davidson but you dirty for that
:lookatthismf:

Women shave their head all the time when they're going through an emotional breakdown.

Not all women..........or even a majority.............but you can't tell me you haven't noticed it.

IDK, maybe it's just a celebrity/hollywood thing or something.

Don't really see how it's that big of a stretch to assume that.........considering who we're talking about.

Women shave their head all the time when they're going through an emotional breakdown.

Not all women..........or even a majority.............but you can't tell me you haven't noticed it.

IDK, maybe it's just a celebrity/hollywood thing or something.

Don't really see how it's that big of a stretch to assume that.........considering who we're talking about.

I'm kind of bored so I'll engage this discussion for a while.

So a woman who openly said all the things she has said about her marriage and personal life. Is going to LIE about having a medical condition? Make that even make a little bit of sense. What would she gain from the lie?
lenny-thinking.gif

I'm kind of bored so I'll engage this discussion for a while.

So a woman who openly said all the things she has said about her marriage and personal life. Is going to LIE about having a medical condition? Make that even make a little bit of sense. What would she gain from the lie?

What does she gain from quote/unquote........."saying all the things she has said about her marriage and personal life?"

Oprah there it is clip.gif

Denzel boom clip.gif

Back