Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

This is one narrative that is getting blown WAY outta proportion

That nigga trained to play(keyword) a boxer 20+ years ago.

And niggas acting like he got Mayweathers record in the ring.................... :foh5:

That's hilarious because you also have people who believe if a person is an actor then somehow they're always in actor mode 100% of the time and can just slip into characters from years back. Somebody even said the shit in this thread "he's an actor. He's always acting. Can't believe anything they say or do"

Once again: How are you gonna tell someone how to feel or react? How are you gonna tell her that she wasn't attacked or disrespected brother Dwayne? She obviously felt a way given her facial expression.

In most ABW threads I've read on here without even posting in its: "keep yo hands to yoself cos _________."

Now it's: "How are you gonna tell someone how to feel or react?" ... Just cos it's Will Smith in the discussion

In most ABW threads I've read on here without even posting in its: "keep yo hands to yoself cos _________."

Now it's: "How are you gonna tell someone how to feel or react?" ... Just cos it's Will Smith in the discussion

Both things can be correct. He should have kept his hands to himself but no one in here can tell him how he's supposed to feel or react. He made a choice he has to live and deal with.

You respect it or you don't. It is what it is.

It’s keep your hands to yourself but it also don’t provoke people. If I straight call you a ho ass nigga and you steal on me nobody gonna feel sorry for me

Once again: How are you gonna tell someone how to feel or react? How are you gonna tell her that she wasn't attacked or disrespected brother Dwayne? She obviously felt a way given her facial expression.

lol So now we're anti self control. We giving the green light to slap the shit out of people every time they say some shit you don't like regardless of the context or where they're coming from?

Nobody can tell Will or Jada that they shouldn't have felt disrespected, but reasonable and civilized people should be able to agree that rushing a stage and slapping a man over a joke isn't appropriate especially if that joke wasn't meant to be mean spirited. I still haven't seen anyone provide evidence that Rock knew Jada had alopecia.

But I guess it's all good because Chris Rock didn't have it in him to react. I wonder what all the Will capers would have been saying if the person he slapped beat the shit out of him on live TV.

Both things can be correct. He should have kept his hands to himself but no one in here can tell him how he's supposed to feel or react. He made a choice he has to live and deal with.

You respect it or you don't. It is what it is.

This right here should really be the thread ender.

lol So now we're anti self control. We giving the green light to slap the shit out of people every time they say some shit you don't like regardless of the context or where they're coming from?

Nobody can tell Will or Jada that they shouldn't have felt disrespected, but reasonable and civilized people should be able to agree that rushing a stage and slapping a man over a joke isn't appropriate especially if that joke wasn't meant to be mean spirited. I still haven't seen anyone provide evidence that Rock knew Jada had alopecia.

But I guess it's all good because Chris Rock didn't have it in him to react. I wonder what all the Will capers would have been saying if the person he slapped beat the shit out of him on live TV.

This right here should really be the thread ender.

Oh just you wait and see...
Somewhere right now someone is embedding another corny ass video from some blogger or IG comic.

This thread is gonna live forever. Or at least until August.

It’s keep your hands to yourself but it also don’t provoke people. If I straight call you a ho ass nigga and you steal on me nobody gonna feel sorry for me

True, but retaliation isn't always necessary. At some point we as a society have to grow past that. It's crazy to me that grown ass men are on here trying to act like Rock is a bitch for not brawling on stage at a televised event. Like every nigga would want to fight in that situation, but a dude shouldn't be seen as lesser because he maintains control and does the right thing.

True, but retaliation isn't always necessary. At some point we as a society have to grow past that. It's crazy to me that grown ass men are on here trying to act like Rock is a bitch for not brawling on stage at a televised event. Like every nigga would want to fight in that situation, but a dude shouldn't be seen as lesser because he maintains control and does the right thing.

Feel how you feel but people will look down on somebody for not defending themselves all the time I don’t think he was a bitch just stunned tho

This may be true but as Chris Rock said

Feel how you feel but people will look down on somebody for not defending themselves all the time I don’t think he was a bitch just stunned tho

I hear you, but defending yourself =/= retaliating. Will hit him and walked away. If Chris had gone after him, that wouldn't have been defense.

I ain't telling anyone how to react to being assaulted. I'm just saying that people always say they want the world to be better, but very few people want to make the changes necessary to achieve that goal.

It's not even remotely the same. Alopecia is an autoimmune disease where the body attacks your hair follicles. There will come a point where she won't be able to grow hair anywhere on her body at all if it hasn't already progressed to that point.

I don't think she has it.

She's just choosing to shave her head.

If you take a closeup of her head, you can still see hair on their.

Kinda like when hair grows back the day after you shave it off.

If she really had what she claims, there wouldn't be any indication of any hair growth at all.

If she really had what she claims, there wouldn't be any indication of any hair growth at all.
Good morning Deadeye...you're wrong

There are several types of Alopecia not just one

somethings-wrong-with-you-somethings-wrong.gif

Back