Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

The fact that as a 6'3" 200 plus pound man Will Smith has been emasculated to the point that he can interrupt an awards show, walk directly on stage toward you, smack fire out your ass (didn't want to take extra charges with the closed fist due to the boxing training. Premeditation but I see you, Philly), AND Chris Rock stood there hands down like shit was that sweet speaks VOLUMES to the levels Will has been disrespected.

No one should EVER feel that comfortable and unthreatened by your presence that when you act like that they don't immediately square up or apologize. Had Rock said that to Beyonce even and Jay-Z stood up, he would've immediately apologized. Because Will been turning the other cheek so long a Brooklyn nigga in Chris Rock LITERALLY watched his G-Check come right to his face. Unreal.

The fact that as a 6'3" 200 plus pound man Will Smith has been emasculated to the point that he can interrupt an awards show, walk directly on stage toward you, smack fire out your ass (didn't want to take extra charges with the closed fist due to the boxing training. Premeditation but I see you, Philly), AND Chris Rock stood there hands down like shit was that sweet speaks VOLUMES to the levels Will has been disrespected.

No one should EVER feel that comfortable and unthreatened by your presence that when you act like that they don't immediately square up or apologize. Had Rock said that to Beyonce even and Jay-Z stood up, he would've immediately apologized. Because Will been turning the other cheek so long a Brooklyn nigga in Chris Rock LITERALLY watched his G-Check come right to his face. Unreal.
Please dont associate this with all of philly.

he’s from the west. Wynnfield at that.They emotional.
Down nawf and gtown we get busy from the gate.

Let everybody else tell it Will suppose to keep eating that. Sorry it had to be Chris but it is what it is.

277527955_4830113310420897_7861654353746470340_n.jpg

This is one narrative that is getting blown WAY outta proportion

That nigga trained to play(keyword) a boxer 20+ years ago.

And niggas acting like he got Mayweathers record in the ring.................... :foh5:

I mean I don’t think nobody expects to be slapped at Oscars tho like at all

The more I think about the more I smh at Will.

Putting your hands on another person for that GI Jane joke was weak. He didn’t attack or disrespect her.

He didn’t take the time to process any of his emotions and he had so many of them in a short period of time.
Once again: How are you gonna tell someone how to feel or react? How are you gonna tell her that she wasn't attacked or disrespected brother Dwayne? She obviously felt a way given her facial expression.

Back