Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Joke seems ehh but unfortunately in this virtue signaling era of social media we've now got people responding to this saying stupid shit like Chris Rock was never funny and asking why he's still talking about it as if it happened 10 years ago. Of course his 1st special since this was gonna have material on it.
This shit is so annoying man... people be picking and chosing too 🙄
Same type of people will be like pray for Wendy when she was the queen of malice

These jokes made me go like

FCFE3-D30-7-FEE-46-C0-A71-B-F93-B2781-E60-E.gif

When I saw him in Charleston a few weeks ago I thought he was funny…he didn’t do tha Emancipation line but I laughed at tha other Will jokes….but then again I’ve always liked Chris Rock and I was super high 🤷🏽‍♂️

When I saw him in Charleston a few weeks ago I thought he was funny…he didn’t do tha Emancipation line but I laughed at tha other Will jokes….but then again I’ve always liked Chris Rock and I was super high 🤷🏽‍♂️

The special is gonna be shown live. Its not pretaped so i have no clue how people think they know what jokes he's gonna say

The special is gonna be shown live. Its not pretaped so i have no clue how people think they know what jokes he's gonna say

Shiiit…I’m pretty sure he was working on his set leading up to this special…I know and we’ve seen Dave pull off almost “impromptu” specials with short notice but I can’t see Rock tryin’ this live on Netflix lol…that’s why they take ya phones and all electronic devices and lock’em up when u come in…

That nigga better tell some of tha same jokes he just performed a few weeks ago lol

Maybe he's saying this stupid shit because he wants people to pile on and feel that he's really hurt about the special..🤷🏽‍♀️

I couldn't give af what someone says after I slapped the shit outta them, especially if they're not saying it to my face

Last edited:
Back