Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

when this initially happened i thought it was staged and i still do. the view for the
Oscars has been tanking in recent years. i think this slap events was staged at the show to drive controversy. what yall thoughts?
I initially thought it was staged and it still LOOKS staged. But given how everything has played out since...na, gotta be real.

I mean, this isn't really shocking news. It stands to reason that a frail 50 year old man who admittedly has unresolved issues from his childhood would need to seek counseling after being smacked on national television and becoming the butt of the joke by the world at large.

Nothing to see here.
The same guy who makes people the butt of his jokes at times and the same guy who said that he said during his comedy special?

I don’t wanna hear that shit lol

200w.gif

If you gotta get counseling for getting popped in the mouth for the shit you say you should probably stop talking shit. But 🤷🏿‍♂️

imagine getting slapped on national tv in front of millions of people, becoming the meme and poster child for fuck niggas around the world, and now everyone knows you as the nigga who got his soul slapped out of his body and didn't retaliate.

Then to top it off you're a comedian and any heckler from this day forward can hit you back with "ayo that's why you got the shit slapped out of you" there's nothing you can say or do about it either because if you talk or fight back. The internet will say "where was this when Will snatched your soul out of chest?"....cold world man

Thats hell of a reason to be in therapy

Back