Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

If he did then y’all would accuse him of biting Keenan and Damon.

Then demand he go back to baby brother lane

Nah. I don't really care for Marlon in any capacity, but everybody's got their lane. Those parody movies and characters fit him well. Standup doesn't. If Chris Rock actually did deter him from doing comedy for all that time, then Rock helped him. He wouldn't have gone anywhere with standup. Dude isn't funny like that.

Will is a bitch, and i don't get the disdain for Chris rock. I missed when that occurred

Sydney just died, and he did that shit in front of denzel. And the Williams sisters never fully had the spotlight on their movie. Trayash

I didn't think Marlon could do stand up till we seen him live a few years ago... it was surprisingly funny. He should stick wit it and keep evolving his craft.

200w.gif

nigga what??? Fuck she going to counseling for???!!!

"I watched a loudmouf nigga get slapped for not keeping another nigga's wife name outta his mouf...I was traumatized".
Chris and his daughters went not her

But you really think that was about Chris Rock making a joke and not Will Smith being CUCKED? Brotha......

Why is she giving the public this information
She's promoting a memoir
Leslie Jones told People magazine while promoting her new memoir, “Leslie F*cking Jones,” that her longtime friend Chris Rock went to counseling after Will Smith slapped him at the 2022 Academy Awards. Rock wrote the foreword to Jones’ new book.

“That shit was humiliating. It really affected him,” Jones said. “People need to understand his daughters, his parents, saw that. He had to go to counseling with his daughters.”

when this initially happened i thought it was staged and i still do. the view for the
Oscars has been tanking in recent years. i think this slap events was staged at the show to drive controversy. what yall thoughts?

Back