Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

This dude is trying to defend Will and remind everyone that Will is actually a good guy, but...damn. Like that dude zombie dude used to say on the IC or here (I can't remember), "the white man is a natural fag."

Let this be a lesson. Never let a white dude defend your character. lol

Had no idea that movie was even getting a sequel. It was back in 2017 and didn't get good reviews

I'm still on the belief that media is just saying these movies/shows are getting canceled when they're really just on hold for things that have nothing to do with the slap

Had no idea that movie was even getting a sequel. It was back in 2017 and didn't get good reviews

I'm still on the belief that media is just saying these movies/shows are getting canceled when they're really just on hold for things that have nothing to do with the slap

Like you said, that was a movie that probably didn't need to be made anyway. I'm betting it is getting cancelled, but the cancelation has nothing to do with the slap. It's also possible that its status was shaky to begin with, and the slap was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Who knows.

It's been in development for 4yrs. 4yrs......If you think Netflix ain't have plans of shelving it b4 the slap I don't know what to tell you lol.

The NatGeo check hurts but I'll have to watch either of the first two to see if it was a big deal or not. Not sure I ever heard or wanted to hear Will narrate anything. Morgan or Obama still available right?

Back