Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

it's honestly the only time we hear from either of them these days. When is the last time either of them did a special or something? Damn shame

Him and Aries Spears might be the two most hating ass comics I've seen

I don't get 'hate' from Aries Spears when he's talking. He says shit that I definitely disagree with. But that hate vibe doesn't really come through. This nigga here though? That shit be oozing out of his pores when he speaks on certain niggas.

Him and Aries Spears might be the two most hating ass comics I've seen

I remember Aries Spear gor called out on this comedy competition shows a few years back. Forgot the name but I do remember he was one of judges.

Bruh was tryin TOO hard to be like Simon wit the negative feedback and trashing the comics competing. So one if the other comics (I forgot her name) called his azzz out after he trashed one comics. Pretty much told him all he do is impressions...yet you sittin here tryin to be Simon and trashing this comic.

Shyt was etherous. I gotta find the video of that. But in the meantime...enjoy this beat down he caught for running his mouth...

Last edited:
I remember Aries Spear gor called out on this comedy competition shows a few years back. Forgot the name but I do remember he was one of judges.

Bruh was tryin TOO hard to be like Simon wit the negative feedback and trashing the comics competing. So one if the other comics (I forgot her name) called his azzz out after he trashed one comics. Pretty much told him all he do is impressions...yet you sittin here tryin to be Simon and trashing this comic.

Shyt was etherous. I gotta find the video of that. But in the meantime...enjoy this beat down he caught for running his mouth...

Bruh, how you going to tell us to enjoy the beatdown and post a video where the beatdown is cut out? lol

‘Tensions have been palpable’ — Will Smith and Jada reportedly begin divorce proceedings

Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith have reportedly called it quits following 25 years of marriage.

The stars have been in the media a lot recently following reports that their relationship was failing.

Reports claim that things reached the finale when Jada failed to support her husband following the drama at the Oscar Awards which resulted in Will being banned from the Academy Awards for a decade.

‘Tensions have been palpable’ — Will Smith and Jada reportedly begin divorce proceedings

Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith have reportedly called it quits following 25 years of marriage.

The stars have been in the media a lot recently following reports that their relationship was failing.

Reports claim that things reached the finale when Jada failed to support her husband following the drama at the Oscar Awards which resulted in Will being banned from the Academy Awards for a decade.
I can see that disrespectful shit right now, lol.

Will: “I did that for you!!”

Jada (nonchalantly): “I ain’t ask you to do that.”

Will: A535F1FC-CEAC-4586-BC00-4DD25DD7289D.gif

Williard is still getting roles

looks like he'll be aight

Emancipation 2023?! 🤔

"This ain't a movie dawg!"😂

Back