Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Teaching your young children - like pre-teens - about masturbation is pretty common in plenty parts of the world.

Just so happens that the USA isn’t one of them. Lol.

For whatever that’s worth.

Teaching your young children - like pre-teens - about masturbation is pretty common in plenty parts of the world.

Just so happens that the USA isn’t one of them. Lol.

For whatever that’s worth.

Well that’s not what her grandma did. It was was deeper than talking about masturbation.

I would like to know what parts of the world that does do that because I feel it’s taught here directly and indirectly. With the way we consume music and movies even young folks know

Well that’s not what her grandma did. It was was deeper than talking about masturbation.

I would like to know what parts of the world that does do that because I feel it’s taught here directly and indirectly. With the way we consume music and movies even young folks know

I’m just going based on what @shutupGabi described.

As far as where that takes place, several Western European nations, that I know of for SURE. Spain and France, most notably. Especially France.

If any of you read that GQ interview last year on Will Smith... He talks about Jada's upbringing as it relates to sexual activity

Sooooo…

I reckon only thing left is for an unpublished 2 PAC memoir/notebook to drop that explicitly details how Jada was weekend pussy and that he never loved her.

Last edited:
Back