Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Grandma teaching you how to fingerbang???

What in the pedoscust is going on here???

dafuq-confused.gif

But this just came and went without so much as a raised eyebrow from social media???

At this point… nothing about Jada should surprise anyone anymore. I doubt grandma physically taught her that shit like it’s seemingly being implied here, but more or less validated it as ok since she was probably doing it anyways. Then again who the fuck knows. This broad is from another planet.

Last edited:
At this point… nothing about Jada should surprise anyone anymore. I doubt grandma physically thought her that shit like it’s seemingly being implied here, but more or less validated it as ok since she was probably doing it anyways. Then again who the fuck knows. This broad is from another planet.

I don’t think that was implied and I don’t think it matters

Encouraging a 9 year old to have sexual thoughts is how grooming works, shit is disgusting

I don’t think that was implied and I don’t think it matters

Encouraging a 9 year old to have sexual thoughts is how grooming works, shit is disgusting

I doubt she deliberately groomed her but yes it is.

At this point… nothing about Jada should surprise anyone anymore. I doubt grandma physically thought her that shit like it’s seemingly being implied here, but more or less validated it as ok since she was probably doing it anyways. Then again who the fuck knows. This broad is from another planet.

It’s not being implied. It was her actual words.

no spin job

I think she’s probably lying but still her words

Anyone watch the full episode? I won’t.

I didn’t but I watched a longer video. Because at first when she said self pleasure I was kinda thinking like just enjoying yourself and having fun but it was talkitn bout playing with your pussy and I was like what the fuck

Back