Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

exactly.
My wife would have embarrassed herself to stop me from destroying myself.
Your wife should respect the very thing feeds her and allows her lifestyle.
to me, that showed she’s ok with the crashing and crying.

if he defended you, stand by that fucking man at his lowest point.
nah, her ass smiling in the seats.
But niggas still don’t see the issue.

I don't think you want the bold either. lol If your lady respects and loves you, she wants the best for you not for herself through you. That's selfish as fuck.

I don't think you want the bold either. lol If your lady respects and loves you, she wants the best for you not for herself through you. That's selfish as fuck.
But if you built something so carefully…..and she benefits……
Isn’t that. Win win?
Respect the man and his purpose or love and everyone wins

Go clean yourself up. You smell like vomit @Dwayne.
dOl2LFw0RbTMc.gif

As long as you keep referring to me with your emojis .I will keep responding. You started it wit you side comment like always... still didn't say who you was directing your comment to since you claim it was not me. But you was lying when you said that, all to not admit the truth.

Finally....made...it...to...top of.....thread!

parkour-climb.gif

Anyways best balanced and succinct statement I saw in here was: Chris overstepped and Will overreacted.

Thread didn't need to be this long but I guess folks were tired of hearing about bullshit in the world. I mean of the past 2 years, if it weren't COVID (2020), then it became about vaccines (2021), to Russia and Ukraine (2022)...

Hopefully Chris overcomes this shit psychologically though... I mean no man in here can tell me that they'd feel comfortable getting hit by someone and not retaliating. Now imagine if that hit was in public, then enhance public to global audiences, add archived and recorded...now add to the fact, you're 57 years old with grown ass kids having to see Daddy get pimp slapped on national TV; he must be feeling a true "ego death" but I think someone said in this thread he goes to therapy for other stuff so he's got an outlet.

As for Will, he'll be alright...a lil ostracized and out the limelight for a minute. No doubt he will look to do his best to make the narrative be about him being some victim, mental issues etc ...red table talk or Oprah beckons in the rehabilitation rollout

Back