Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Clearly
This bitch actually thought I was talking bout her with Harvey.

That’s how bad you want attention from me? Trash ass. Look different in every pic you every posted.
🤢🤢🤢

Look here you bitchmade sperm carrier, You look like you wear make up and flavored lip gloss. Gtoh

If I were to be lmao ....it would be at how you probably ain't had sex in forever and yo ass in here commenting on my shit...you know we don't fuck with each other. One would think oh I don't like Royal...let me not engage in any way.

Lack of pussy is showing. You lacking alot.....ain't no hope for you

And you be studying all my pictures like that Married Man lol...wow

I brought up Harvey....so who da fuck you referring to then.... clear as mutherfucking day. If you studying filters then your bitch ass can follow a thread.

Let me make this very clear. Go side comment other posters... if i post shit and you say something about it... I am going to address you and its gonna be these back &forths

If you keep fucking scrolling we won't have no issues....plain and fucking simple. You goofy scary ass think not @ somebody then you can say oh I wasn't talking to you.

SmartSelect_20220402-001843_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why'd Will let that lil boy fuck his wife?

giphy.gif

Hell...why Jada couldn't keep her side dude in check?? Lol

Clearly

Look here you bitchmade sperm carrier, You look like you wear make up and flavored lip gloss. Gtoh

If I were to be lmao ....it would be at how you probably ain't had sex in forever and yo ass in here commenting on my shit...you know we don't fuck with each other. One would think oh I don't like Royal...let me not engage in any way.

Lack of pussy is showing. You lacking alot.....ain't no hope for you

And you be studying all my pictures like that Married Man lol...wow

The things ugly bitches say.

Lmao.
🤢🤢🤢

Stop taking to me.

Fuck. Early this week yiu talking about me and now you keep trying to get my attention

Go hibernate somewhere with your beaver mouth having ass

This Dwayne/Royal beef is random af. Lol
No I don't like side comment...and i don't like him. He always do that shit. Naw nigga @ the person you talking about or to pussy ass .This goes back and this his behavior.

There's a fucking reaction button with a emoji laughing ...hit that shit
It's a couple posters like that...they all stick together...bunch of duck chicken head ass clowns.

I really don't like him...so if he comment on something I am saying and its a clear reference to me...Im going off

Last edited:
Stop taking to me.

Fuck. Early this week yiu talking about me and now you keep trying to get my attention

Go hibernate somewhere with your beaver mouth having ass
Damn you be starring at my mouth...that creepy Harvey. 😳

but wouldn't you rather have a woman that would try to stop you from sacrificing everything you worked so hard to build?
exactly.
My wife would have embarrassed herself to stop me from destroying myself.
Your wife should respect the very thing feeds her and allows her lifestyle.
to me, that showed she’s ok with the crashing and crying.

if he defended you, stand by that fucking man at his lowest point.
nah, her ass smiling in the seats.
But niggas still don’t see the issue.

Back