Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

SMH

When myself and a few others on here initially said this wasn't a good look for all involved and doing this in public in front of a mixed crowd was bad, some folks on here down played it and said stop being afraid of what others think..... granted I didn't like these outsiders feeling like they could chime in or joke on the subject

It was never about being afraid of what others think and always about seeing this shit being a result. Folks are literally trying to screw one man's lively hood up and emasculate another man publicly. SMH. I understood why Will felt he had to do what he did, but it was a better way to handle it. Will choose one of the worst options and sadly did it to a person who he most likely had a some what decent relationship with prior.

Hopefully (and most likely) they publicly squash this shit and maybe do a project together or something
Lovely post

How is his wife to blame? Lol.

If the man is as unhappy as you think he is , why doesn't he just leave?

Will is an adult and of course Jada has some influence on his decision making,but ultimately it comes down to him..
You the homie…..one of my favorite posters,
But I think we can’t overlook blind love like it’s not a thing.
People married for yrs and you’d never know they unhappy.
In this case jada let it be known in multiple ways

If we really want to deconstruct this shit, then ill say slapping a mfer is weird as fuck to me.

I never got mad enough to put hands on someone and ended up slapping them.

It was always a punch, and then follow up punches/kicks.

Did yall go around slapping people?
I remember my street played another street in football and I got tackled by my neck, so I got up and smacked the dude tooth out his mouth.. We were 13 or 14 year old kids though..

Reactions: GNS
Will don't need an award or a white elite club to say you did a good job or your great at what you did.

Shit I think I am legend or Ali was better than King Richard......respectly

That slap was really meant for the Academy lol. Chris was just collateral damage. Will deserved an Oscar way before this movie
Really?

I see where your going and trying to say but uh
Yea

You the homie…..one of my favorite posters,
But I think we can’t overlook blind love like it’s not a thing.
People married for yrs and you’d never know they unhappy.
In this case jada let it be known in multiple

Yes, your statement above is definitely real.

I've known some folks whose significant other adores them and they don't really even reciprocate that love. They just stay together and endure because it's easy.

I also know some folks who don't trust and totally dislike their spouse but stay together. My best friend is like this actually.

He doesn't trust his wife at all but I think it stems from his infidelity early in their marriage. He has stopped doing dirt but now he fears she does dirt in my opinion. He also uses his kids as the main reason for staying with somebody he openly dislikes, which is crazy to me. The children see how he treats her and in my opinion they treat her similarly. They have very little respect for her which they learn by watching him. He literally tells me that he thinks his kids would suffer if he left her and they don't respect her. I tell him it's because they see you do this. Lol. He disagrees and blames her for being weak. He also states that the children hate when they argue and he can tell by their actions. I've told the guy he needs to leave for all the people involved's mindset. I even offered to let him crash at my home for as long as it takes so he can get himself together, but he would rather be miserable.

SMH

Yes, your statement above is definitely real.

I've known some folks whose significant other adores them and they don't really even reciprocate that love. They just stay together and endure because it's easy.

I also know some folks who don't trust and totally dislike their spouse but stay together. My best friend is like this actually.

He doesn't trust his wife at all but I think it stems from his infidelity early in their marriage. He has stopped doing dirt but now he fears she does dirt in my opinion. He also uses his kids as the main reason for staying with somebody he openly dislikes, which is crazy to me. The children see how he treats her and in my opinion they treat her similarly. They have very little respect for her which they learn by watching him. He literally tells me that he thinks his kids would suffer if he left her and they don't respect her. I tell him it's because they see you do this. Lol. He disagrees and blames her for being weak. He also states that the children hate when they argue and he can tell by their actions. I've told the guy he needs to leave for all the people involved's mindset. I even offered to let him crash at my home for as long as it takes so he can get himself together, but he would rather be misrable.

SMH
My dad always said, most men can be kings of great countries. But will fight tooth and nail over a stole acre.
But I get what you saying.
dude should leave and take the kids, or at least family therapy.
from what your saying, dude is damaging generations with his present actions. Hopefully things change. It’s cool you offered your spot gif the greater good.
That’s what up.

Back