Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Then the next brother gonna step up.....

And then the next....

Then the next.....

Then the next.....

Then the next....
How many is it? He gotta fight how many?

:Will:

Cuz if will is the last standing in this royal rumble
:lol10:

Go sit in your round desk and rotate bitch.

You still ugly lil trout mouth.

I know going through life with a face that it looks like it belongs in brackish water is hard.

Don’t worry. It’s procedures that can help. So take a hike to your nearest cosmetic surgeon and get that fix

a05f5dbe7421d2fd448c105c12d39fd1.gif

You still ugly lil trout mouth.

I know going through life with a face that it looks like it belongs in brackish water is hard.

Don’t worry. It’s procedures that can help. So take a hike to your nearest cosmetic surgeon and get that fix

look here you melanin deprived tapeworm ass sack of shit ......I dont like you at all, so I don't comment on anything you fucking posts I keep fucking scrolling. I suggest you learn to scroll past my shit and keep it scrolling. Leave me alone Harvey!

look here you melanin deprived tapeworm ass sack of shit ......I dont like you at all, so I don't comment on anything you fucking posts I keep fucking scrolling. I suggest you learn to scroll past my shit and keep it scrolling. Leave me alone Harvey!

You’re still ugly though.

Snapchat and IG filters can’t save you

But since you wanna lie, you and @HellCzar said some shit regarding me this week.

But that’s what duck mouth hoes do.

This bitch actually thought I was talking bout her with Harvey.

That’s how bad you want attention from me? Trash ass. Look different in every pic you every posted.
🤢🤢🤢

The thing that's funny to me about the "Will was right" people is that he doesn't even think he's right. Pretty much every statement he's made has been about how embarrassed and heartbroken he is about what happened. Does that sound like someone who think they did the right thing? Like how are these people bending over backwards to justify the actions of someone who doesn't think his own reaction was right? Silliness.

And all these chicks talking about "That's how you defend the black woman" can get the fuck outta here. Rock had cracked jokes on several people before Jada. Why was she the one person that needed to be protected? Why is a black man coming out of his character, destroying his reputation, and marring his own accomplishment the right way to protect a woman from a verbal slight.

We men can be impulsive, so I'm not knocking dudes that would have reacted a certain way if they felt their woman was disrespected or hurt by another man, but wouldn't you rather have a woman that would try to stop you from sacrificing everything you worked so hard to build? I don't know. This incident specifically ain't that deep to me, but some of the things being said about it are kinda crazy to me. I would recommend that dudes should stay away from women that are on that "Will was right" kick even if you personally feel that Will was right.

This face and body is God's earthly expression of beauty. You sir are the manifest pic
This bitch actually thought I was talking bout her with Harvey.

That’s how bad you want attention from me? Trash ass. Look different in every pic you every posted.
🤢🤢🤢

Who mention Harvey...one person commented...and they @ me . Play dumb to act like you wasn't hovering over my shit[/USER]

Back