Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

You know the main thing these liberal white folks can't stand is violence and being embarrassed.

They aint fuck with Nate Parker no more even after he had his day in court and wasn't convicted of rape.

They ain't gonna let Will be in their movies and I doubt people would watch it anyway.

White Hollywood had to tolerate Harvey Weinstein because he produced all their movies. Once he loss public support they gonna get rid of him.

I see more Black Hollywood siding against Will's actions and being embarrassed by him than thinking he did some courageous shit.

Will is gonna have to go on a serious apology tour if he wanna come back in public life.

I think he's gonna be fine. People have done way worse and recovered from more than slapping someone on stage..

It’s not to say he couldn’t come back either I mean it’s fucking Will Smith. I give it 5 years

SMH

When myself and a few others on here initially said this wasn't a good look for all involved and doing this in public in front of a mixed crowd was bad, some folks on here down played it and said stop being afraid of what others think..... granted I didn't like these outsiders feeling like they could chime in or joke on the subject

It was never about being afraid of what others think and always about seeing this shit being a result. Folks are literally trying to screw one man's lively hood up and emasculate another man publicly. SMH. I understood why Will felt he had to do what he did, but it was a better way to handle it. Will choose one of the worst options and sadly did it to a person who he most likely had a some what decent relationship with prior.

Hopefully (and most likely) they publicly squash this shit and maybe do a project together or something

Lol why you want niggas to fail bro

Black men from ages 18 to 55 been watching the Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith saga, hoping this motherfucker Will come to his got damn senses and realize his entire reputation that he cultivated over the years is being torn down by allowing his family life being aired out by his wife.

Black men been rooting for Will to overcome his family situation and this motherfucker stayed sleep. We all knew where this shit was headed.

Now I get it. I've let women run my life into the ground multiple times in my lifetime but not like this. When my life was getting ran down, I was already in the gutter, doing dumb shit and had nothing to my name.

I ain't ever seen a truly elite man with everything, in about 3 minutes, go from the highest of highs to the lowest lows all because he couldn't keep his woman in check and his feelings in check.

And this is a grown ass man. This man in his 50s being a crash dummy on worldwide TV. Shit was sad man.

But hey, lol, some men won't get it until they lose everything.

Black men from ages 18 to 55 been watching the Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith saga, hoping this motherfucker Will come to his got damn senses and realize his entire reputation that he cultivated over the years is being torn down by allowing his family life being aired out by his wife.

Black men been rooting for Will to overcome his family situation and this motherfucker stayed sleep. We all knew where this shit was headed.

Now I get it. I've let women run my life into the ground multiple times in my lifetime but not like this. When my life was getting ran down, I was already in the gutter, doing dumb shit and had nothing to my name.

I ain't ever seen a truly elite man with everything, in about 3 minutes, go from the highest of highs to the lowest lows all because he couldn't keep his woman in check and his feelings in check.

And this is a grown ass man. This man in his 50s being a crash dummy on worldwide TV. Shit was sad man.

How is his wife to blame? Lol.

If the man is as unhappy as you think he is , why doesn't he just leave?

Will is an adult and of course Jada has some influence on his decision making,but ultimately it comes down to him..

How is his wife to blame? Lol.

If the main is as unhappy as you think he is , why doesn't he just leave?

Will is an adult and of course Jada has some influence on his decision making,but uultimately it comes down to him..

No Will is to blame. Number one rule, it's always the man's fault. The man is the leader of family, marriage and society whether people like it or not. The woman is just an accessory, an accomplice. When shit goes down, no matter what, it's the man's fault.

See the thing about being a father and a husband. You are the patriarch of your family. We live in a patriarchal society. How you run your family, is an impression on you.

If you think you can be freaky deeky with your wife and have everybody know you let your wife suck and fuck whoever she wants and say whatever she wants and get respect in this world, then you are delusional. Will fucked up thinking he was gonna get away with that shit.

There is no separation between you and your family. If you are in a high powered position, the world is gonna look at how you conduct your family and make judgement upon you and how you live your life. Your boy Jaden wearing dresses and saying weird shit online. Your wife talking about how much she loves a dead man. Your daughter hoping said dead man comes back to life to make your momma happy, come on.

And people can say, I don't care what people think about me, but when 90 percent of your job is how other people feel about you and your family, then yeah, that shit is gonna hurt after a while. Everybody thinks your family is a fucking freak show. Everybody laughs at you. No amount of money, fame and success will ever make up for that. The sad shit is, the weirder they got, the more attention and success they got,so they double down on that shit.

Rules are the rules and Will didn't follow them and he paid the cost. If I was worth 500 million and world renown, my family better not breathe unless I tell them so.

You see how Lebron James runs his family? I don't even know what the fuck his boy does besides hoop and play video games. You hardly see his wife and his daughter unless they are doing some family friendly shit.

You see how Curry got his wife in check after she started talking about how she didn't feel wanted and all that weirdo shit? Curry got her trainer and told her to shut the fuck up and do her cooking show. She ain't say shit since.

If you are a man and you can't control your emotions, your women, your family, then you are gonna pay that cost one day.

Unhappy folks stay married and never divorce at a high rate.

I thought he said he don’t believe in divorce

Oh I know this, but a lot do it because of financial reasons or because they feel it would be bad for the children if they break up.

I honestly think most folks don't break up out of fear though.

Fear they will not find anyone else.
Fear their ex significant other will find someone better
Fear their children will like the other parent more
Fear of failure

I know it isn't easy to separate from your dependent but if you're in a truly unhappy relationship, it's very unhealthy. Not just for the folks married but for all their loved ones...

Eh, I mean he’s still gonna have big movie roles. There will be grudges tho. He’s never gonna be nominated for an Oscar again. When people want to make an Oscar caliber movie they gonna think twice when his name comes up for a role. Grand scheme of things he’ll be ok but people would be foolish to think he didn’t fuck himself out of some money.
Maybe he really wants to move into producing. I hear your point. But people have done worst things and ended out well

Last edited:
No Will is to blame. Number one rule, it's always the man's fault. The man is the leader of family, marriage and society whether people like it or not. The woman is just an accessory, an accomplice. When shit goes down, no matter what, it's the man's fault.

See the thing about being a father and a husband. You are the patriarch of your family. We live in a patriarchal society. How you run your family, is an impression on you.

If you think you can be freaky deeky with your wife and have everybody know you let your wife suck and fuck whoever she wants and say whatever she wants and get respect in this world, then you are delusional. Will fucked up thinking he was gonna get away with that shit.

There is no separation between you and your family. If you are in a high powered position, the world is gonna look at how you conduct your family and make judgement upon you and how you live your life. Your boy Jaden wearing dresses and saying weird shit online. Your wife talking about how much she loves a dead man. Your daughter hoping said dead man comes back to life to make your momma happy, come on.

And people can say, I don't care what people think about me, but when 90 percent of your job is how other people feel about you and your family, then yeah, that shit is gonna hurt after a while. Everybody thinks your family is a fucking freak show. Everybody laughs at you. No amount of money, fame and success will ever make up for that. The sad shit is, the weirder they got, the more attention and success they got,so they double down on that shit.

Rules are the rules and Will didn't follow them and he paid the cost. If I was worth 500 million and world renown, my family better not breathe unless I tell them so.

You see how Lebron James runs his family? I don't even know what the fuck his boy does besides hoop and play video games. You hardly see his wife and his daughter unless they are doing some family friendly shit.

You see how Curry got his wife in check after she started talking about how she didn't feel wanted and all that weirdo shit? Curry got her trainer and told her to shut the fuck up and do her cooking show. She ain't say shit since.

If you are a man and you can't control your emotions, your women, your family, then you are gonna pay that cost one day.

That's good we agree...... LOL.

Ok bro

Back