Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

White Hollywood gonna form like Voltron and get Big Willie Style out of here.

He gonna be have to take anger management training, make a couple of donations to the Church of Scientology, sit down for an exclusive interview with Gayle King, all types of shit.

Then they'll let him make another movie in about 5 years.

White Hollywood gonna form like Voltron and get Big Willie Style out of here.

He gonna be have to take anger management training, make a couple of donations to the Church of Scientology, sit down for an exclusive interview with Gayle King, all types of shit.

Then they'll let him make another movie in about 5 years.
He does have his own production company though. Maybe black Hollywood will come together more and they can be like fuck white Hollywood?

Anthony Mackie doing things...I mean maybe Will has enough resources. He doesn't really have "bad publicity "

Why'd Will let that lil boy fuck his wife?

giphy.gif

Somebody asked how would y’all feel if he did that for his guy friend. And stated both actions was toxic masculinity and more to do with ego and not “defending” his wife

He does have his own production company though. Maybe black Hollywood will come together more and they can be like fuck white Hollywood?

Anthony Mackie doing things...I mean maybe Will has enough resources. He doesn't really have "bad publicity "

You know the main thing these liberal white folks can't stand is violence and being embarrassed.

They aint fuck with Nate Parker no more even after he had his day in court and wasn't convicted of rape.

They ain't gonna let Will be in their movies and I doubt people would watch it anyway.

White Hollywood had to tolerate Harvey Weinstein because he produced all their movies. Once he loss public support they gonna get rid of him.

I see more Black Hollywood siding against Will's actions and being embarrassed by him than thinking he did some courageous shit.

Will is gonna have to go on a serious apology tour if he wanna come back in public life.

He like fuck you Academy. Many think he has hurt his career. But this is probably going to set him up to do some huge things! What may seem crazy and like a bad situation can unfold to a wonderful blessing 🙌🏾
View attachment 806815

Eh, I mean he’s still gonna have big movie roles. There will be grudges tho. He’s never gonna be nominated for an Oscar again. When people want to make an Oscar caliber movie they gonna think twice when his name comes up for a role. Grand scheme of things he’ll be ok but people would be foolish to think he didn’t fuck himself out of some money.

Back