Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
That Mobb Deep shit just don't sound good. Musicallyly the shit is just awful and the same can be said about most and damn near all NY music. The east coast has always had the worst beats. Pimp C shits on 99.9% of all east coast producers and Bun destroys 99.9% of all rappers anywhere. This shit is straight easy button status.
When Ignorant shit Is posted like this , I'd rather just wave the white flag..

SOME of You Southern Cats are somethin else

Bodie.gif

Really shit, let's talk impact.

I have never before seen a New York artist that came after Mobb Deep, before Prodigys death, say that they are one of there inspirations

Flip that and pretty much every southern artist that came after UGK has said that UGK is a big influence on them.

Remember that google search you did on "best hip hop albums of all time" a few pages back?

Do it again.

Impact is impact. See you already pick'n & chose'n when you wanna apply that criteria

I acknowledge they were the first white mfs who opened the door for other white mfs to rape the culture. That's a negative impact.

They didn't create a sound. Their sound Run DMC's with corny white boy lyrics.

How many times have I said I don't care about beats, as long as the lyrics are dope then the song is dope.
you picked the right one today

the beat is what influenced the lyrics, the cadence, and the flow

that song isnt the same song if rapped over, let's say "on fire"

and you fulla shit too...why not just buy the album with the acapellas and see if you still feel the same

this not battlerap

I acknowledge they were the first white mfs who opened the door for other white mfs to rape the culture. That's a negative impact.

They didn't create a sound. Their sound Run DMC's with corny white boy lyrics.

Oh so that "being objective" was just bullshit.

Thanks for being you Goldie......
tenor.gif

you picked the right one today

the beat is what influenced the lyrics, the cadence, and the flow

that song isnt the same song if rapped over, let's say "on fire"
No matter how you try and spin it the lyrics made the song and the song was east coast

It's facts, the wackest time in hip hop is when the south had it's run. Shit was brutal and if you wasn't being bias you would agree
Not biased at all every region had they run. Just seemed when the south was running things everybody was jumping on board and that's all fine and dandy made for damn good music.

Back