Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
Let me tell yall how ill I am with this shit.

We talking about who had a bigger impact between UGK and Mobb Deep how it might be regional.

So i quote another legendary rapper from a whole different region to make my case. And the bars are from his song sixth sense.

And the hook on this song? Samples prodigy.

Shout out to hip hop nerds.
But the track was produced by a southern dj. Lol at the east coast greatest producer being from Texas

DZETBK8U8AEF_NQ.jpg

But the track was produced by a southern dj. Lol at the east coast greatest producer being from Texas

Aye fam, appreciate you for makijg my point for me.

no regional bias from me. If it sounds good it sounds and preme beats sound good enough to make him top 3 even though hes proudly from Texas.

UGK not so much.

Aye fam, appreciate you for makijg my point for me.

no regional bias from me. If it sounds good it sounds and preme beats sound good enough to make him top 3 even though hes proudly from Texas.

UGK not so much.
Lol at making your point. You made mine. We don't hate down here. We got love for everybody from Lil' John to Jay Electronica. From Luke to Pit Bull and from Peety Pablo to Jay Cole. Texas alone gave Scarface, DOC and Premo. One state gave you a top 5 emcee, a west coast legend/goat ghostwriter and the best producer the east coast ever had with no hate anywhere to be found.

It's all love down here. We too busy making good music to waste all that time and energy tearing down every artist from every region other than our own. Meanwhile the east has spent the last 30 years hating on everyone from $hort Dog to Snoop Dog. Both of which got love down here from day one. Miss me with the bullshit.

Last edited:
In the words of Common, if I dont like it I dont like it it dont mean that im hatin

Why is that Southern cats could like what they like more but when someone from a different region doesnt like that shit, its automatically regional bias and hate?

A bunch of southern posters here already admitted they cant even name any Mobb Deep songs and thats cool but if I dont fuck with UGK its only because of some southern hate shit.

Nah fam, UGK is trash to me. Thats why I dont like it.
Inferiority complex manifesting in these posts is my guess
Lol

Like I said

The audacity to even entertain that southern artists at a minimum aren't as talented as East coast/northern rappers seems like the worst possible thing every in music

Southern cats generally, with the exception of a select few will listen to the shit and be like "it was cool, not bad, not wack, but not for me"

Every other region for the most part when it comes to southern music..." Wtf are they talking about, I don't get it... This shit wack"

And if another nigga say something about OutKast, I swear to gawd

Back