Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
In the words of Common, if I dont like it I dont like it it dont mean that im hatin

Why is that Southern cats could like what they like more but when someone from a different region doesnt like that shit, its automatically regional bias and hate?

A bunch of southern posters here already admitted they cant even name any Mobb Deep songs and thats cool but if I dont fuck with UGK its only because of some southern hate shit.

Nah fam, UGK is trash to me. Thats why I dont like it.

In the words of Common, if I dont like it I dont like it it dont mean that im hatin

Why is that Southern cats could like what they like more but when someone from a different region doesnt like that shit, its automatically regional bias and hate?

A bunch of southern posters here already admitted they cant even name any Mobb Deep songs and thats cool but if I dont fuck with UGK its only because of some southern hate shit.

Inferiority complex manifesting in these posts is my guess

Niggas in here crying about southern hate but spewing the same hate against the east.

Nobody below dc listens to east coast music? Word? Lol

Yea y’all not bias at all
Stating facts and telling the truth =/= bias. A 30 year track record of hating every artist from every region other than your own does. Try again

View attachment 154938

This is why I won't vote cause I been listening to both my entire adult life. Both well respected, both got classics, both are super talented and represent our culture gracefully. I can ride to any of this shit at any given time.

I see 3 ugk albums and 4 mobb deep albums. Gon head and hit Mobb Deep on that poll fam

What happened in here? Can i get the cliff notes?

It be dead everyday but the one day i dont show up yall manage to do 500 posts in one thread.

:scust1:

So nobody listening to east coast rap in the south is a fact?

Lol aight
I already told you what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears......
I remember the Freaknik days when ATL was ground zero for all things dope. In the midst of the east coast/west coast bullshit we were neutral ground. From Jack The Rapper to the Bronner Brothers hair show there was always something popping for young black in the ATL. Everybody came down here, fucked hoes, smoked good, drank good and kicked it. Everybody was riding good and every car was bumping something. Out of all the people who came from all those places and drove all those cars and played all that music I never heard anyone bumping Mobb Deep. Ever

Last edited:

Let me tell yall how ill I am with this shit.

We talking about who had a bigger impact between UGK and Mobb Deep and how it might be regional.

So i quote another legendary rapper from a whole different region to make my case. And the bars are from his song sixth sense.

And the hook on this song? Samples prodigy.

Shout out to hip hop nerds.

Back