Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
I see reading comprehension is failing us .... I pointed those out because that’s what most ppl outside of that specific region knows UGK for

Come on y’all can’t be that dense...
Btw I listen to UGK they just ain’t fucking w the Mobb
You should know I ain't the one to be playing these games with

Do I need to quote your posts?

And if you say niggas not posting music one more time while neglecting the pages with the music you claim not being posted then just say your personal tastes are satisfied by mobb deep and keep it moving

And if you say niggas not posting music one more time while neglecting the pages with the music you claim not being posted then just say your personal tastes are satisfied by mobb deep and keep it moving
Could be true but still u look at the overall picture Mobb Deep is ahead of UGK....y’all niggas just need to admit that u are sentimental cuz that’s what u grew up bumping....but doesn’t mean they really mattered in the grand scheme

Niggas up in here really acting like ugk are the ying yang twins

Every single one of your favorite southern artists mention ugk as music they listened to when coming into the rap game but somehow, only in this thread, it's blasphemy for anyone to think they are better as a group than mobb deep

Every single one of your favorite southern artists mention ugk as music they listened to when coming into the rap game but somehow, only in this thread, it's blasphemy for anyone to think they are better as a group than mobb deep
Exactly my point Southern niggas their impact was more local

We've officially reached the "because I personally didn't hear it = nobody heard it" segment of the thread

Stick a fork in this one

That happened earlier in the thread on the other side.

You must’ve been Helen Keller to that tho

@Elzo69Renaissance is the reason why no one south of DC or west of NJ listens to that east coast shit. He is a prime example of why everyone outside of the tri-state was riding with the west during the war. He is the reason why the south, the west and the midwest always stay down and the east always stands alone. Nobody likes a mad ass, jealous, envious hater.

Dawg, He from Chicago

By the responses against ugk, you would think people was up in here saying the 504 Boyz were better than mobb deep or some shit

Don't waste your breath homie. There's nothing you can say to this dude that Ice Cube and Willie D didn't already say 25 years ago. Let them hating mithafuckas keep hating.

"They put all y'all records on one side of the store
And put all the country rap tunes on the other side of the store
And see who sell out first, bitch ass nigga!
It's ya own fault ya shit ain't sellin' *
Pimp C

The way I saw it was "I heard the music and wasn't feeling it" when talking about mobb which is a vastly different cry than "nobody was fucking with ugk" from the naysayers

Outside of who..dubbz and maybe haf? Who else was saying they never heard a mobb deep song that is pro ugk?

Back