Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
Seems like a big deal for arguably your greatest work to be recognized as platinum as opposed to gold don't u think? Ive never heard that and im not buying someone is too broke or doesn't care about that update. Artist get paid differently with different credentials like that.

Seems like a big deal for arguably your greatest work to be recognized as platinum as opposed to gold don't u think? Ive never heard that and im not buying someone is too broke or doesn't care about that update. Artist get paid differently with different credentials like that.
Who knows. Just saying what it is.

Salt n Pepa sold more records, had more hits, and had a bigger impact than Mobb Deep

So by y'all dumb ass logic. Salt n Pepa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mobb Deep
They probably did, because they're females you taking their acompolishments for granted. They had a bunch of hits, sold a bunch of records. They're a legendary group so no shame in saying they had a longer reach but it doesn't hide the fact that Mobb Deep had a longer reach than UGK. I see what you tried to do but it didn't work

Salt n Pepa sold more records, had more hits, and had a bigger impact than Mobb Deep

So by y'all dumb ass logic. Salt n Pepa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mobb Deep
Bigger impact than Mobb Deep?

giphy.gif

I see what you’re trying to do...

They probably did, because they're females you taking their acompolishments for granted. They had a bunch of hits, sold a bunch of records. They're a legendary group so no shame in saying they had a longer reach but it doesn't hide the fact that Mobb Deep had a longer reach than UGK. I see what you tried to do but it didn't work

So if this was Salt n Pepa vs Mobb Deep, you'd vote for SnP?

:foh5:

Back