Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) UGK vs Mobb Deep

Better Rap Group?

• Total voters
I remember the Freaknik days when ATL was ground zero for all things dope. In the midst of the east coast/west coast bullshit we were neutral ground. From Jack The Rapper to the Bronner Brothers hair show there was always something popping for young black in the ATL. Everybody came down here, fucked hoes, smoked good, drank good and kicked it. Everybody was riding good and every car was bumping something. Out of all the people who came from all those places and drove all those cars and played all that music I never heard anyone bumping Mobb Deep. Ever

Mobb Deep ain’t make chill party music party music up north was violent

This shit always end the same way, the southerner's form up and the country artists always advances. This why they always @'ing each other to come vote

it cant be always

i actually didnt even come in the thread all day cuz i just knew the shit was a mobb blow out

looks like ap thought the same on the 1st page

we stay gettin knocked off behind mainstream popularity and sales

the boards just spoke

Mobb Deep ain’t make chill party music party music up north was violent
This post is the reason why 50 went to Cali to fuck with Dre, why Fat Joe went to ATL to fuck with Lil' John and Jay Z went to Va to fuck with Timbo. I already said that east has always had the worst beats and this post explains why. Nobody wants to listen to that Wu-Tang, Sniff and Wesson Coco Brothers grimmy non musical awful ass shit. Sonically the majority of their productions are fucking awful. Most of that shit just doesn't sound good period point blank. Who the fuck wants to listen to unlistenable music????

This post is the reason why 50 went to Cali to fuck with Dre, why Fat Joe went to ATL to fuck with Lil' John and Jay Z went to Va to fuck with Timbo. I already said that east has always had the worst beats and this post explains why. Nobody wants to listen to that Wu-Tang, Sniff and Wesson Coco Brothers grimmy non musical awful ass shit. Sonically the majority of their productions are fucking awful. Most of that shit just doesn't sound good period point blank. Who the fuck wants to listen to unlistenable music????

Remember the Biz Markie sample lawsuit back in 91...which change East Coast production forever in regards to beat selection...this lawsuit shift Hip Hop Sound forever

The case pitted singer/songwriter Gilbert O'Sullivan against rapper Biz Markie after Biz Markiesampled O'Sullivan's song, "Alone Again (Naturally)". ... The judgment changed the hip hop music industry, requiring that any future music sampling be preapproved by the original copyright owners to avoid a lawsuit.
Full case name: Grand Upright Music Limited v. Warner Bros. Records Inc.,
:cry:

" I got the style of a stillborn child, I'm Ill
If it's beef, poke him with the fork make sure he's done well" :scust:

^^^ UGK aint got bars like that, it's different.

Back