Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION rappers need to “check in” if they want to stay alive?

Before a head of state travels anywhere their team alerts whoever is in charge of the place were they are going , in turn those ppl will not only make sure it is safe for the head of state but will also alert them of any potential dangers

Same thing he s alluding to

Lol who Justin timberlake checking in with? Who clears the path for Ed Sheeran? Michael Jordan and Adam Silver call who exactly? Or wait is it only the rappers who have to check in with random local street thieves. Because they don't really have any power, they don't move shit which, is why they try to prey on their own, who they feel are "harassable".

They're fucking clowns and cowards.

And heads of state don't fucking "check in" with anyone what the fuck are you smoking? The only thing he's alluding to is that, if you don't allow him to extort you, then he's going to try to rob you to prove that you should have let him 'protect' you.

Last edited:
Lol who Justin timberlake checking in with? Who clears the path for Ed Sheeran? Michael Jordan and Adam Silver call who exactly? Or wait is it only the rappers who have to check in with random local street thieves. Because they don't really have any power, they don't move shit which, is why they try to prey on their own, who they feel are "harassable".

They're fucking clowns and cowards.

And heads of state don't fucking "check in" with anyone what the fuck are you smoking?
Most presidents have what u call an advance team

21E20CF2-C4DF-4D3F-9122-E5B24374F5C5.png ^^^^^^the leader of Obama s advance team

Negro please. Fuck I look like checking in with some random clown everywhere I go. I'm a grown ass man. I go where the fuck I want to go You sound like the slave patrol telling me I need mastas freedom papers to leave the plantation. If you don't take that Stephen from candyland bullshit somewhere.

As ridiculous as it is for a grown ass man to even consider doing some dumb shit like this the fact that somebody somewhere is apparently doing this bullshit for real is even fucking worse. These 21st century rappers and the fuck boys they associate with are clowns.
Eh I'll live to fight another day, network with the big dogs in the city for later down the road connections, and also have security for the most part not worrying about looking over my shoulder.

Not having a fragile ego is a waaay easier life.

Y'all see how big Drake is? Nigga wouldn't be able to have the life and success he has if he didn't check in earlier in his career and shit. But I get it, some folks have personal morals and codes, but my codes is more long term vs smaller situations that can be a lifetime impact.

Most presidents have what u call an advance team

View attachment 478569^^^^^^the leader of Obama s advance team

It's state business. It's not a check in, it literally says right in the text that it's a meeting scheduled months in advance. The destination scouting is all done after confirming the meeting and isn't done because they need the host country to protect them. It's coordinating because literally thousands of people are involved when he travels. If Vladimir got on a jet tomorrow they're not just going to say "oh well Que Sera Sera, he didn't check in" , They're still going to coordinate with him before he lands because: IT'S NOT A CHECK IN.

It's state business. It's not a check in, it literally says right in the text that it's a meeting scheduled months in advance. The destination scouting is all done after confirming the meeting and isn't done because they need the host country to protect them. It's coordinating because literally thousands of people are involved when he travels. If Vladimir got on a jet tomorrow they're not just going to say "oh well Que Sera Sera, he didn't check in" , They're still going to coordinate with him before he lands because: IT'S NOT A CHECK IN.
However u put it it’s a check in

Brilliant Idiots had a segment about this talking about comedians don't have to check in lol.

Anyways to answer this thread, simple: I just won't be performing in your city.

I will then go on social media and tell the fans in that city who wanted me to perform that such protocols are the reason and to air any grievances with those who informed me of such requirements. *shrugs*

What the fuck Marvin Gate, Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder look like "checking in" with some random hood dudes in Chicago to do a show? What the fuck Issac Hayes, Al Green and the Barkays look like "checking in" with some random dudes in Detroit to do a show? What the fuck Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters and Chuck Berry look like "checking in" with some random dudes in Memphis to do a show. Smmfh. The ignorance and pussification of you new negros is astounding.

I guess it’s like if you’re a street rapper and you looking for drugs a hos and where to party it seems like you’re supposed to show some respect or check in with some other street dude. And maybe it keeps you from being robbed in that city or whatever. Probably for cities like LA and Chicago or wherever J Prince be at. I think it’s kind of goofy but if everybody dies I guess you got too

The streets is politics dawg like A Gangster and a Gentleman lol

What the fuck Marvin Gate, Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder look like "checking in" with some random hood dudes in Chicago to do a show? What the fuck Issac Hayes, Al Green and the Barkays look like "checking in" with some random dudes in Detroit to do a show? What the fuck Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters and Chuck Berry look like "checking in" with some random dudes in Memphis to do a show. Smmfh. The ignorance and pussification of you new negros is astounding.
Any of them claim to be in the streets and doing things?

Back