Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION rappers need to “check in” if they want to stay alive?

If u don’t know the landscape of a town u have to visit for work it’s only to ur benefit to have one of the locals put u on game
So who exactly do you "check in" with in each individual city and how many people in each city do you have to "check in" with when you get there???

I'll be checking in man. Don't won't no smoke. You can rappers that aint in the street life like Jack Harlow be checking in. I look at it like networking lol
Funny cuz we regularly ppl be checking in too .... every time u travel somewhere if u know someone in that city u gonna hit him or her up like yo I’m coming in town ( even if u ain’t really trying to kick it w them LOL)

So who exactly do you "check in" with in each individual city and how many people in each city do you have to "check in" with???
In that same documentary that quote came from Big U named six or seven niggas that call the shots over major gangs out there you can check in w ....

Funny cuz we regularly ppl be checking in too .... every time u travel somewhere if u know someone in that city u gonna hit him or her up like yo I’m coming in town ( even if u ain’t really trying to kick it w them LOL)
Not really the same thing cause I damn near guarantee these rappers checking in have to cough up some money or owe some favors.

In that same documentary that quote came from Big U named six or seven niggas that call the shots over major gangs out there you can check in w ....
Negro please. Fuck I look like checking in with some random clown everywhere I go. I'm a grown ass man. I go where the fuck I want to go You sound like the slave patrol telling me I need mastas freedom papers to leave the plantation. If you don't take that Stephen from candyland bullshit somewhere.

As ridiculous as it is for a grown ass man to even consider doing some dumb shit like this the fact that somebody somewhere is apparently doing this bullshit for real is even fucking worse. These 21st century rappers and the fuck boys they associate with are clowns.

Negro please. Fuck I look like checking in with some random clown everywhere I go. I'm a grown ass man. I go where the fuck I want to go You sound like the slave patrol telling me I need mastas freedom papers to leave the plantation. If you don't take that Stephen from candyland bullshit somewhere.

As ridiculous as it is for a grown ass man to even consider doing some dumb shit like this the fact that somebody somewhere is apparently doing this bullshit for real is even fucking worse. These 21st century rappers and the fuck boys they associate with are a joke.
Ok but i am certain u ain’t walking around w 100s of thousands of dollars in jewelry either looking like a plate

Back