Rapper Trainko Snatched Out of His Car & Shot On IG Live

But niggas ain't gotta lie tho....he coming up. Or I think he is

Niggas don't have to do a lot of shit, but they do instead. @ the end of the day I don't know, but these guys make the optics look good/decent when it ain't the case.... even the well known, more established dudes.

This a problem i never had. Im not extra like yall when it comes to back towards door or whatever but im not from the projects or rapping about shooting folks.

But my thing is why you not looking around at least.

This a problem i never had. Im not extra like yall when it comes to back towards door or whatever but im not from the projects or rapping about shooting folks.

But my thing is why you not looking around at least.

cuz they get to comfortable and think everyone fucks with em . this make them drop their guard .

Damn thats fucked up. While yes he was caught slipping. But its a damn shame how niggas will kill you before you even come up.

And im.trying to figure out why we hate these lil new niggas that rap so much. Like we want them to die or something.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
According to the video, nigga got shot and killed infront of his moms and daughter. That's some tragic shit.

It's fucked up with all these niggas clout chasing and faking deaths and doing corny shit for views, when i see videos like this I first think it's a fake video. I originally thought the XXX shit was a prank.

I still believe the tekashi "kidnap" was a hoax.

Damn R.I.P.

The rap game will never be the same after this devastating loss

It's fucked up with all these niggas clout chasing and faking deaths and doing corny shit for views, when i see videos like this I first think it's a fake video. I originally thought the XXX shit was a prank.

I still believe the tekashi "kidnap" was a hoax.

Rap aint about the music anymore

Its about everything else to the dudes.

Old heads and a small number of young dudes trying to keep it about the music but its a overwhelming amount of dudes thats getting the attention and driving the route of rap. Hip hop is for the youngins. Always have and always will be

Damn thats fucked up. While yes he was caught slipping. But its a damn shame how niggas will kill you before you even come up.

And im.trying to figure out why we hate these lil new niggas that rap so much. Like we want them to die or something.

Niggas have lives before rap. Nigga pull u out ya car and dont take it? Yeah thats personal

this shit reminds me of this rapper that got killed in my city recently . remember the smokedawg situation @King Freeman

All this probably happened in the 90s and 00s too but there were no smart phones and social media to record it and show the general population...

Whats mad is, there are so many people being killed/dying on social media and the internet these days, that this schitt is desentizing the younger generation, show it to a 13, 14/15yr old and they prolly wont blink as they see it so often on their phones etc