Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rapper Trainko Snatched Out of His Car & Shot On IG Live

Back in the day weed had me that noid...I was the annoying,..ion like my back to the door nigga..every where we go, if I gotta have a seat with my back to the door, I ain't staying..

My people used to be like
:foh3:
Ain't nobody looking to body u

that aint noid I still do that in restaurants and shit.....known beef or not Im not gone be taken by surprise

I prefer to stand in rooms w/ a lotta people like a party or some shit

I do not ride w/ people at all.....gotta have my own getaway and im the guy that parks waaaaay away from the door lol

This post doesn't make sense cause real niggas do exactly that all day everyday.

There is a reason they laugh at niggas when they catch them down bad and say they caught them "LACKIN"

This is bitch made.
QStxJG.gif
It was a joke nigga.

im always on point when im in public . my friends always tell me to chill out

Maybe it's cause I'm not a street nigga, but why would anyone just sit in a car like that without being mindful of their surroundings when in a "bad neighborhood." That shit doesn't make sense. Then when you add in the fact that they have a little notoriety, they have to know someone is going to see them as a target.

Maybe it's cause I'm not a street nigga, but why would anyone just sit in a car like that without being mindful of their surroundings when in a "bad neighborhood." That shit doesn't make sense. Then when you add in the fact that they have a little notoriety, they have to know someone is going to see them as a target.
This is because real niggas don't get touched.

All these dudes thought they was real niggas
Until the real niggas showed up.

folks act like that sitting duck shit aint real...prime example..
when i go home and if i decide to b in the hood i dont sit in one spot too long especially in a car at night thats a quick juxx ready to happen . them youngins dont know me either ...dont be stupid

this reminds me of the post a video thread in the old hood

some of ya'll may remember me sittin in the car for mine......and people joked that I was looking out for my bm cuz i kept looking around

nah I was dead in the center of them shitty apartments (the complex made a square around the lil ass parking lot) recording

I cant find it for shit but somebody made a meme off it

this reminds me of the post a video thread in the old hood

some of ya'll may remember me sittin in the car for mine......and people joked that I was looking out for my bm cuz i kept looking around

nah I was dead in the center of them shitty apartments (the complex made a square around the lil ass parking lot) recording

I cant find it for shit but somebody made a meme off it
This is why he needs a fb live show.

I wasnt talkin bout shit mane

I think I was drinking some fruity shit and roasting people

You always have a choice. You also have a choice in what to prioritize.

Smoking weed sitting in a car....looking comfortable.

I somewhat agree b/c life is full of choices. He prolly broke, most rappers are and that's why I stated "@ the moment".

Oh yeah, nothing is forever and ALWAYS is a lie!

I somewhat agree b/c life is full of choices. He prolly broke, most rappers are and that's why I stated "@ the moment".

Oh yeah, nothing is forever and ALWAYS is a lie!
But niggas ain't gotta lie tho....he coming up. Or I think he is

When i was younger me and my peoples would do this. It's a foolish thing to to do but we felt "safe" in our hood. I would be drunk and high and wouldn't have seen a nigga coming. A few times my wife caught me on the block looking foolish and she ripped into me and made me go home. It's like dmx said...everyone feels they are the man in they own hood.

there is no justification for our stupidity.

Back