Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rapper Trainko Snatched Out of His Car & Shot On IG Live

watched again and that fool was legit lost....he never thought in a million years it could happen

they opened the girls door first and he was STILL just looking at the camera until he got yoked....which didnt look difficult at all

they were probably sitting in plain sight just watching him do his lil video....plus the lights were already on in the car so at least one door was already open

I just hate it for the kid smh

Did he have beef or something? I mean if he did, that makes his actions all the more crazy. If he didn't, then this world is really going to shit. Niggas just killing people purely over jealousy now?

But most aint even in the street

True but they in their videos talking that tough shit that some of the niggas that is with them really doing. These niggas claiming hoods and gangs they've never been apart of. So I'm not surprised shit like that comes back on them.

Did he have beef or something? I mean if he did, that makes his actions all the more crazy. If he didn't, then this world is really going to shit. Niggas just killing people purely over jealousy now?

I checked out homie's IG, he was holdin draco's and machine guns in damn near every pic. Still cold blooded af to kill a nigga infront of his mom and seed.

R.I.P and I hope he does better in his next life...we need more positive rappers in the world this thug shit is old/boring and killing the kids.

Last edited:
Good, the nigga survived. Everybody was posting R.I.P on his IG, thought the mf was dead.

Back