Welcome To aBlackWeb

anybody ever got their car repossessed due to non payment?

What car did you purchase?
A Lexus NX Sport.It's like a mix of an SUV and coup,but more of an suv really.I forgot what they call it.

I had to get a car 911 when my shit kept breaking down and in January I had enough and it was a big enough cost to fix that getting a car was a better option.

I was loving not having a car payment though.

My car payment is higher than I wanted ,but I barely put shit down.

Also I have lived under grid most of my life and I need to get my credit right.

I don't have a lot of debt but have lack of credit which can be worse than bad credit.

A Lexus NX Sport.It's like a mix of an SUV and coup,but more of an suv really.I forgot what they call it.

I had to get a car 911 when my shit kept breaking down and in January I had enough and it was a big enough cost to fix that getting a car was a better option.

I was loving not having a car payment though.

My car payment is higher than I wanted ,but I barely put shit down.

Also I have lived under grid most of my life and I need to get my credit right.

I don't have a lot of debt but have lack of credit which can be worse than bad credit.

I was looking into getting a car that’s similar eventually. See a lot of them on the road now

Yes in 2017 I was fucked up and down on my luck. Lost my job right after losing my first wife. Woke up that morning to take my son to school and he said dad mom's car gone. I knew what it was and oddly enough I kinda felt relieved. I couldn't afford the payment and I didn't need a 3rd vehicle.

I was embarrassed as fuck tho but that lit fire under me. Got off my ass stopped feeling sorry for myself and grieving got a gig. Got myself and my son into therapy and never looked back.

I got a brand new 2000 Mazda Protege. Kitted that bitch up with rims, a system, and some alteeza lights. Couldn’t tell me shit.

Until about 2004 I missed one too many payments and they came to get my shit.

Then I tried to scam a new car under lease using a made up SS# and got caught, smh. Had to do community service to keep it off of my record. My homeboy did that with about 8 Acuras over 5 years with no issue. My first time trying got busted. 😂

City got me for tix years ago. Used to rack em up like crazy and if u don't pay in 7 days they all double. That shit snowballed I eventually got the boot. Had to throw a down payment on it and get on a payment plan to get my shit out lol. Never again.

City got me for tix years ago. Used to rack em up like crazy and if u don't pay in 7 days they all double. That shit snowballed I eventually got the boot. Had to throw a down payment on it and get on a payment plan to get my shit out lol. Never again.
After I got caught outside the chick crib she drop me off at city hall or wherever u pay them shits

I’m like I’m here for the payment plan lol ole girl talked my ear off so much I just ended up paying whatever was owed

After I got caught outside the chick crib she drop me off at city hall or wherever u pay them shits

I’m like I’m here for the payment plan lol ole girl talked my ear off so much I just ended up paying whatever was owed
If u had the money that was the better move. They have u waiting on the phone close to an hour just to give em your card info to make the monthly payments. Shit was WOAT and got me to chill on driving and parking carelessly.

If u had the money that was the better move. They have u waiting on the phone close to an hour just to give em your card info to make the monthly payments. Shit was WOAT and got me to chill on driving and parking carelessly.
I ain’t even know I had tickets

They was red lights and toll ways shit

Somehow the city didn’t have my unit number so the tickets they d send never got to me to pay

I found out when I got the boot

Back