Welcome To aBlackWeb

anybody ever got their car repossessed due to non payment?

i had a family member who got their Yukon Denali repoed within a year of getting it..... big dummy used his income tax as a down payment...smh.

Yes

Just pay the debt when you can so you can buy a house when you finally want to.

Or if you have already purchased a home then know you gon be aight.

Don’t stress pay when you can.

Saw somebody getting they car repossessed. Me and my best friend just out talking like round 2 am. where I stayed they have this island which they would ask not to park or they may tow. So the driver pulled up in front of my car so I joked and was like mane you here to tow my car he like nah I'm getting that one over there he ran over to the other side of the drive shined his light for that Vin. Got back in the truck drove around an hooked and pulled out so quick I was like damn.
This was right around Xmas too I didn't know her and wish I could've told her but oh well

Saw somebody getting they car repossessed. Me and my best friend just out talking like round 2 am. where I stayed they have this island which they would ask not to park or they may tow. So the driver pulled up in front of my car so I joked and was like mane you here to tow my car he like nah I'm getting that one over there he ran over to the other side of the drive shined his light for that Vin. Got back in the truck drove around an hooked and pulled out so quick I was like damn.
This was right around Xmas too I didn't know her and wish I could've told her but oh well
alot of repo men have done time for Grand theft Auto.

Another time in the apartments I stayed in, there was this guy that use to park his escalade ext on the island now they posted to not park there as they would tow it. We'll he didn't think it meant him. So it was Daytime and raining and I'm chilling and I hear something going on low and behold tow man dragging his shit on to the flatbed. I was taking to my dad and was like dang I should let him know but didn't know where he stayed at above me so I just sat and watched. I know he was pissed.

I guess I’m a financial peasant. Cuz I have no idea what’s wrong with using an income tax refund as a down payment on a car.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it but a lot of folks live check to check throughout the year and once they get their income tax return they decide they can suddenly afford a new debt now. It often comes back to bite them.

Also car salesmen can spot these people a mile away and use the opportunity to sell people trash ass cars . If you pay attention, you will notice a gang of broke down cars with temporary tags on the side of the road during tax season.

I won a Benz in a card game when I was a young man.

I had it for a month and that shit got repoed because the dude couldn't afford payments on it.

Motherfucker I got it from said he been trying to get rid of it for months.

Last edited:
Back