Welcome To aBlackWeb

No, I was in the middle of a conversation. Also, my day was going good, I wanted to keep it that way, lol.

I'm thinking. Did she change? Probably not. Do I have the energy or patience if it's just going to be like before? Not really. On the flipside, do I have the time for her if things are different, now? Honestly no.

math-zack-galifianakis.gif

I mean, that's three No's off the top. Why waste both our time...

...but what if she needs my help? 😅
Good....now block her! You don't even need to be tempting yourself.

No, I was in the middle of a conversation. Also, my day was going good, I wanted to keep it that way, lol.

I'm thinking. Did she change? Probably not. Do I have the energy or patience if it's just going to be like before? Not really. On the flipside, do I have the time for her if things are different, now? Honestly no.

Well your mind seems made up. What could she possibly need your help with?

...smash one more time then block her. The end

That looks like it would hurt.

Where does somebody even keep those when not in use??
I guess if u live alone you leave em in the bed covered under the blankets like they are sleeping right 😏

or maybe u put them behind the coats in ur closet or something SMH IDK🙁

How my dad acts when I tell him my stories about how I do these men is super awesome. He laughs, smiles really big, and looks so proud lol I swear he has a sparkle in his eye. He taught me a lot. So if a man ever thinks my dad is going to feel sympathy or any type of way for anything I did to him he got another thought coming smh. My dad will tell me it's all their fault no matter what lol Yup don't ever get it twisted

Back