Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have toxic ways smhhh I don't think/do it intentionally. I can't help how my body reacts to certain things lol it's literally out of my control

Every time I look at my sig and think to myself if ole girl was my woman...she'd probably get tired of me.

B/c everytime she either walks past me or if I walk up on her...I'd unexpectedly slap her azzz....squeeze her azzz...rub her azzz...or palm her azzz. No matter where we at. Especially in stores. Catch her off guard.

I know she'd end up cursing me out like "MOOOVEE! Get the fucc on! You see I'm tryin to look for something! Go somewhere!" Then I'd walk away wit the Grinch grin on my face. Like I do now.

Fellas yall ever gotten cursed at by ya s/o for unexpectedly doin that?

Like I know when I'm aroused it feels like my heart is in my cat, it makes it harder to focus on other things when your cat is thumping. Then I'm wet and who wants to walk around in wetness...
Iiiii see, I get you now. I do agree, being wet doesn’t sound like a great time, but it definitely beats being hard. We are Talking about at the wrong time, there’s something about talking to a woman that’s sitting down and I find attractive, that makes my body feel like it’s the right time.

Just like when a man is talking to a woman, our eyes inadvertently from time to time go to her cleavage. Women from time to time y’all eyes dart to our crotch. And that always gets me excited. Then now cause I’m excited, they end up looking more and more.

At that point ain’t no stopping my excitement. Gotta tell ya, in those times. Especially in a business setting, I wouldn’t mind being wet instead of hard.

I have always wondered personally though, do y’all’s nipples be on the same type of time when yall interact with men y’all find attractive?

@Tayboo , does a guy recognizing that you are aroused or trying to hide your arousal, make you more aroused too?

Iiiii see, I get you now. I do agree, being wet doesn’t sound like a great time, but it definitely beats being hard. We are Talking about at the wrong time, there’s something about talking to a woman that’s sitting down and I find attractive, that makes my body feel like it’s the right time.

Just like when a man is talking to a woman, our eyes inadvertently from time to time go to her cleavage. Women from time to time y’all eyes dart to our crotch. And that always gets me excited. Then now cause I’m excited, they end up looking more and more.

At that point ain’t no stopping my excitement. Gotta tell ya, in those times. Especially in a business setting, I wouldn’t mind being wet instead of hard.

I have always wondered personally though, do y’all’s nipples be on the same type of time when yall interact with men y’all find attractive?

@Tayboo , does a guy recognizing that you are aroused or trying to hide your arousal, make you more aroused too?
The nips are usually a dead giveaway unless you are some place cold.

To your question...most times when a man notices that a woman is aroused, he gonna let you know that he knows and proceed to try to take it up a notch. Soooo yes😊

The nips are usually a dead giveaway unless you are some place cold.

To your question...most times when a man notices that a woman is aroused, he gonna let you know that he knows and proceed to try to take it up a notch. Soooo yes😊
What about circumstances where that connection hasn’t been established yet. It’s a guy you are crushing on but for some reason or another. It’s interaction with someone you just met and y’all are feeling each other out, the person is married or in a relationship, something about the relationship would make it inappropriate.

So there’s some kinda barriers or hurdle but they still are turning you one so you are trying to hide it or no make it obvious that you’re enticed. Say they notice but cant move on it, but you know that they know even though you’ve tried to hide it.

Does the fact that he knows, but is restricted from pursuing it, turn you on even more even though you may be trying to calm it down? Cause ya know, this can’t happen but you can help how they are making you feel.

What about circumstances where that connection hasn’t been established yet. It’s a guy you are crushing on but for some reason or another. It’s interaction with someone you just met and y’all are feeling each other out, the person is married or in a relationship, something about the relationship would make it inappropriate.

So there’s some kinda barriers or hurdle but they still are turning you one so you are trying to hide it or no make it obvious that you’re enticed. Say they notice but cant move on it, but you know that they know even though you’ve tried to hide it.

Does the fact that he knows, but is restricted from pursuing it, turn you on even more even though you may be trying to calm it down? Cause ya know, this can’t happen but you can help how they are making you feel.
Yes that can happen, it builds anticipation.

giphy.gif

now I already done told u what all this flirting gon eventually get u😊

How is that toxic, tho?

It’s toxic because I’ll get turned on from someone else’s inability to come to reality. Like I was in the middle of an emotional break up and I was the most turned I had been in a month or two 🤦🏾‍♀️ Ridiculous

Back