Good cook
Keep the house clean
Good with money
Not trying to keep up with the Joneses
No long nails
No weaves
No fake lashes
Minimum make-up

When you are with someone. How long does it take you to know this is possible a forever thing? I don't believe most when they say oh a few months. I've known couples that have said this . Gotten married in that year time. But already to call it quits by year 2.

To really know someone ..I say it takes at least 1 year and 2nd year confirmation.

I wanna find a woman that I feel like how Jessie Powell felt in the song “you”. Like feel every word, every note, ever syllable about that particular woman. Enough that just hearing the song in dedication to her from me, makes me cry. I feel like that’s how a man should feel about his woman at the wedding ceremony. My love for you is so strong that just putting it into words for you, from me, causes me to break down from it.

Cause being in touch with that much love within me for someone else is overwhelming. I want that but I legit can’t fathom ever meeting a woman that would make me feel that way about her.

I wanna find a woman that I feel like how Jessie Powell felt in the song “you”. Like feel every word, every note, ever syllable about that particular woman. Enough that just hearing the song in dedication to her from me, makes me cry. I feel like that’s how a man should feel about his woman at the wedding ceremony. My love for you is so strong that just putting it into words for you, from me, causes me to break down from it.

Cause being in touch with that much love within me for someone else is overwhelming. I want that but I legit can’t fathom ever meeting a woman that would make me feel that way about her.

Just pop a Molly and go to the club. Problem solved.

I remember a long time ago I watched a Chris Rock stand up iirc and he said basically when you meet someone you are meeting their representative lol 😆 Over the years I have found this to be sooo true I swear it could take months or years before you meet that person's true self. Even with me knowing this I'm still surprised sometimes when the real them makes their first appearance smh I wonder how it must feel to be a totally different person around people for years instead of being yourself 🤔 I couldn't do it

I remember a long time ago I watched a Chris Rock stand up iirc and he said basically when you meet someone you are meeting their representative lol 😆 Over the years I have found this to be sooo true I swear it could take months or years before you meet that person's true self. Even with me knowing this I'm still surprised sometimes when the real them makes their first appearance smh I wonder how it must feel to be a totally different person around people for years instead of being yourself 🤔 I couldn't do it
People are out here hiding who they are for years? They must be tired af

If they show you multiple versions of themself, how do you decide which is the “real them?”

Back