Welcome To aBlackWeb

Platonic marriages been existing since the beginning of time.

That's also the best kind of relationship you can possibly have. Ain't all that passion and lust in the relationship.

You get a few pumps in every now and again just to stay regular. She let you watch her masturbate or some shit.

The best kind of pussy is friend pussy anyway.

I would be in a platonic marriage if I didn't have the habit of tricking off on women in distress.

But here's real game, most people that are married are in a platonic marriage and don't know it. You can go r/deadbedrooms right now and see people confused why their wife or husband don't wanna fuck.

Like, nah man, you been around someone for a few years, it's natural you don't wanna fuck them no more lol.

Last edited:
what-you-talking-about-facepalm.gif

S/o surprised me wit Kevin Hart tickets to his show in 2wks. Cool shyt. She would've gotten the proper response had she not did it at the azzz crack of dawn of me coming into work...

xT1R9SC7LN4nVub6fu.gif

Platonic marriages been existing since the beginning of time.

That's also the best kind of relationship you can possibly have. Ain't all that passion and lust in the relationship.

You get a few pumps in every now and again just to stay regular. She let you watch her masturbate or some shit.

The best kind of pussy is friend pussy anyway.

I would be in a platonic marriage if I didn't have the habit of tricking off on women in distress.

But here's real game, most people that are married are in a platonic marriage and don't know it. You can go r/deadbedrooms right now and see people confused why their wife or husband don't wanna fuck.

Like, nah man, you been around someone for a few years, it's natural you don't wanna fuck them no more lol.
Platonic = No Fucking 🤨

Back