Welcome To aBlackWeb

She's a 10 to somebody...
giphy.gif

Black women named Amber be bad af and I vibe with every single one of them…idk what it is, but at this point it probably looks like I be doing it on purpose

I wonder if she a scorpio...

The reports were that they were in a relationship, but idk if I do this to an ex...well if he did nvm 🙂

...pass.

Da fucc I look like doing any relationship assignment that resembles work or school??

I'm not even gonna remember most of the shyt we did the beginning of the year. Foh.

Dumbass

If you agree to be in a relationship with someone who has never taken you out, you sent the message loud and clear that it’s not something you require

And who watching her 3 yr old that she had to quit her job for while they at Applebee’s?

And if he randomly bought a gun without ever mentioning the shit in advance she might want to get tapped into where he’s at mentally right now

Personally I think homegirl is being a brat. One she never required her man to take her on date in the beginning, so why the switched up 6 years and 2 kids later? Then he's the sole provider in the house, so if he wants to buy something for himself with HIS money he should be able to without any fuss. Do a date night at home...

Back