Welcome To aBlackWeb

While there are many things that I love about being single, one thing I dislike is being sick and having to nurse myself until I feel better. I miss having someone take of me.

Man listen... if I was still single during that MRSA infection...I would've been in a DIRE situation. Cuz I know my azzz would've brushed off going to the doctor.

S/o made me go. Good thing she did. Shyt was gettin bad.

While there are many things that I love about being single, one thing I dislike is being sick and having to nurse myself until I feel better. I miss having someone take of me.

My momma still comes and take care of me when I'm sick. The 8 months when I was sick she held me the fuck down. Kept her separated from my relationships in the past but the next woman I'm with just gonna have to accept that packaged deal. Sorry. Idc.

Not that she's invasive or anything I've just always kept that stuff separate. No longer tho. Me and momma be chilling tough since I've been sick. Now that I'm better I'm not switching that up for anyone.

What's the longest you and your s/o has gone w/o sex...before one of yall finally address it?

What's the longest you and your s/o has gone w/o sex...before one of yall finally address it?
Few weeks at most, def less than a month unless I was coming home on her cycle week

Even then we got intimate

A week...shit after 3 days I have an issue. If it's not that time of the month for me, nobody out of town traveling and we seeing each other daily and laying up with each in the same bed. Yeah I definitely will say something.

And I want passionate sex with cuddling afterwards, not that heavy thrusting coochi killing sex some men be doing all the time.

A week...shit after 3 days I have an issue. If it's not that time of the month for me, nobody out of town traveling and we seeing each other daily and laying up with each in the same bed. Yeah I definitely will say something.

And I want passionate sex with cuddling afterwards, not that heavy thrusting coochi killing sex some men be doing all the time.

But...but...a lot of yall like gettin poosay beat up. I've seent it. Been told to do it. Lol

When your s/o says some petty slick shyt to you and then tries to act like you suppose to ignore it...do you?

Or do you address it?

Back