Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhh yeah. And not on some Key & Peele hiding in the tree...
View attachment 800629

...type deal. Lol

More playful kinda way tho when we're fuccin wit each other. Her, my ex...GRHS...and another chick i use to date were the only 3 women I could joke around like that. They do/did the same with me.

It was more about being comfortable wit each other. B/c we never took it serious. Hell my ex...GRHS...saw that as 4play. Smh. T

But they knew I'm not a malicious person and vice versa. So it's all good.

Naw I get you. That's just not something I'm tryna get comfortable with. But shit that's me and mine. Do ya thing, man.

Geezus crust I hate that question. Like what answer could I give that will satisfy you where you're like..."Ok cool" and leave it at that? Lol!

Depends on who you dealing with lol but they really just fishing for some affirmation

All he had to do what say what specifically makes her different and she woulda been glowing

When on an all girls/guys vacation trip...how often do you communicate with your s/o back home?

Is it a "requirement" for you/them keep in touch while away? Or do yall just give the "I made it" text/call...then just enjoy the time away w/o?

When on an all girls/guys vacation trip...how often do you communicate with your s/o back home?

Is it a "requirement" for you/them keep in touch while away? Or do yall just give the "I made it" text/call...then just enjoy the time away w/o?

My only requirement is that he call when he gets to his destination to let me know that he made it safe, then I don't need him to call after that cause he's probably going to be impeding my alone time...

Back when I was younger/insecure, better be checking in with me when you get up, shortly after lunch, before you go out, and before your head hit the pillow, lol.

Now, just let me know you made it and let me enjoy my liquor/food/coma cycle a la @Tayboo ’s response.

Maybe I different or weird. I mean yeah hit me up when you arrive...but that's it. Go enjoy yourself. We don't need to communicate the WHOLE time.

I remember I got into a back & forth wit this chick I was seeing. Her stance was that you should be always communicating while either one of you is on vacation. My response...why?? If we see each other constantly...then what's one weekend w/o speaking?

Is it unfair for a woman to not swallow when giving oral sex? Technically a man is not swallowing ...well maybe yall are.
I don't think 'unfair' is good word to use in this context.

The exhange of oral in itself is the 'fairness'

Swallowing takes on a whole nother meaning, I imagine, for different ppl

So for the fellas....in your experience, what percentage of women gave you subpar head?
Subpar head for me means not being into it. That percentage is low as I have a knack for being with women who have oral fixations.

Chewing gum, smoking, pen and markers...

Basically when I'm looking at a women I'm looking at how often she's putting things in her mouth lol

I don't think 'unfair' is good word to use in this context.

The exhange of oral in itself is the 'fairness'

Swallowing takes on a whole nother meaning, I imagine, for different ppl
How long since you have experienced this whole another level

Back