Welcome To aBlackWeb

Plz tell me you also dropped this also on your FB...IG...Tik Tok...Snap Chat...your Twitch Stream...your local newspaper?

B/c that shyt needs to get out to as many people possible.
Lol...I don't use any of those platforms, Mr. 360. But if you do, feel free to post...sharing is caring.

Do you and ya s/o curse at each other? Not in a heated/angry exchange type deal.

More like during a regular conversation yall having. So instead of...

Him: "Babe...you seen my plaid socks?"

Her: "Check the top drawer baby."

It's more like...

Him: "Uhh bitch...have you seen my plaid socks?

Her: "It's in the top drawer muthafucca."

Him: "Ok cool. Thanks."

I've drifted in this kinda space...yet neither one of us has an issue wit it. It's just the norm. I dig it.

Yeah that's a no...

cbbus2-cbbus.gif

Is it unfair for a woman to not swallow when giving oral sex? Technically a man is not swallowing ...well maybe yall are.

Is it unfair for a woman to not swallow when giving oral sex? Technically a man is not swallowing ...well maybe yall are.

Couldn't tell ya. Only had one who did it. All the others didn't even get me to that point.

And if she's a squirter...then yes a man is inadvertently swallowing

Couldn't tell ya. Only had one who did it. All the others didn't even get me to that point.

And if she's a squirter...then yes a man is inadvertently swallowing
So it doesn't bother you if she didn't get you to that point...but you got her to that point of an orgasim.

So it doesn't bother you if she didn't get you to that point...but you got her to that point of an orgasim.

For them others...it got to the point where it no longer mattered. I was use to either gettin the half-azzz treatment, or them not going all the way to get me there.

But when it was half-azzz... NO pussy was gettin eatin. I'm not a fool.

Out of all the ones I've dealt with less than half(way less) have gave me subpar head. BY subpar I think they was either new to it or just didn't like doing it and was doing it just to please me
Well I’ve only been with one woman since I was 24 so most of my experiences have come from inexperienced females, lol.

So for the fellas....in your experience, what percentage of women gave you subpar head?

Meh...I'd say 35-40%

- Subpar for me is...

- Half-azzz work

- Not into it

- Only doing it just to say they did it

- Dunno what they doing (mouth...no hands. Hands...no mouth...teeth)

- Selfishness...aka..."I dont suck dyck, but you can eat my pussy"

Me and my first love found our way back to each other again. Honestly, at this point we should stay together or get married. He's the only guy I would ever marry. I love being single however, he's definitely the exception. We're always in each others life unless I get pissed about something and stop speaking to him. That rarely happens though. He's my best male friend and he's obsessed with me and I'm also obsessed with him. He's always there for me emotionally, financially, physically, etc. It doesn't matter he got me in every way. 🥰❤️

Do you and ya s/o curse at each other? Not in a heated/angry exchange type deal.

More like during a regular conversation yall having. So instead of...

Him: "Babe...you seen my plaid socks?"

Her: "Check the top drawer baby."

It's more like...

Him: "Uhh bitch...have you seen my plaid socks?

Her: "It's in the top drawer muthafucca."

Him: "Ok cool. Thanks."

I've drifted in this kinda space...yet neither one of us has an issue wit it. It's just the norm. I dig it.

So the real question is 'Do you call your woman a bitch?'. Lol.

No.

So the real question is 'Do you call your woman a bitch?'. Lol.

No.

Uhhh yeah. And not on some Key & Peele hiding in the tree...
giphy.gif

...type deal. Lol

More playful kinda way tho when we're fuccin wit each other. Her, my ex...GRHS...and another chick i use to date were the only 3 women I could joke around like that. They do/did the same with me.

It was more about being comfortable wit each other. B/c we never took it serious. Hell my ex...GRHS...saw that as 4play. Smh. T

But they knew I'm not a malicious person and vice versa. So it's all good.

Back