Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly’s inner circle resign amid new sex pet revelations

This shit click bait to get people watching the doc. One of em ain't really worked with him since 07, the other resigned in february before the documentary came out.

Some of you niggas tho...

Give a fuck about his personal life. The man talent cannot be denied. Until somebody comes out with him raping a preteenager its a non factor. 13 year olds know what tbe fuck is up. Besides woody allen and the entire catholic clergy roaming free.

tumblr_m47zjaXF6x1qkpij9o1_500.gif

dzk3ngtj85ts1jwwfmd3.jpg

Here's the issue I have with all you holier-than-thou muhfuckas coming at people for still liking the R-ruh's tunes:

You didn't condemn David Ruffin when he beat the fuck out of Tammi Terrell...
You didn't abandon Ray Charles when he was a Herron addict...
No one said too much about Marvin Gaye OR Miles Davis beating the shit out of their wives and girlfriends...
I didn't hear too many people crying for Pun's wife while Big Pun was smacking her up...
Hell, even Bhris Brown got love while he was in his Ike Turner phase.

So, a whole bunch of passes got handed out for fuckshit.

Don't get it fucked up: Robert should be five years into a 10-to-20 year sentence for his previous fuckery. But he beat that shit. That being said, he's still the King of R&B, and he still makes jammin shit.

So until he starts putting out that bullshit, or when he finally gets nabbed by the Feds, I'm going to at least keep an ear open for his tunes, and fuck all y'all that got issues with that.

Don't like him? Don't listen. Simple as that.

1377C2F9-9FFD-488D-9983-53647A138DE1.gif

Fuck r Kelly but you niggas act like y'all don't turn the fuck up and know every last god damned word when his tracks come on at the club. Cut the shit.

Again, like Czar said, a lot of the examples you mentioned didn't have the kinda spotlight like these incidences do.

Domestic abuse is horrible

At least with drug abuse, while it does have a ripple effect on family, it's a self inflicted behavior

I tried to rationalize to myself why I was still listening to Kelly, until I just couldn't take it anymore

I see people keep blaming these girls parents and while they should definitely share some of the blame, that STILL doesn't absolve Kelly from his role in this shit.

Aaron mcgruder was ahead of his time with that boondocks Kelly episode because even still today, niggas keep talking about "but he's the King of rnb, what that gotta do with me".

This shit sad af.

And if you got daughters, you should be fucking mortified at the thought of this grown ass man is out here preying on young females INTENTIONALLY!!
see this is how I see it.
niggas are sick
but if the parents wasn't able to be bought...he would been locked up.

it's even sicker that niggas still use his music as a way to get ass. indirect pedos.

just sick sick ..

I blame Kelly for all this.
but the parents and music for pussy niggas are just as sick if not worse.

that a whole issue in itself.

Here's the issue I have with all you holier-than-thou muhfuckas coming at people for still liking the R-ruh's tunes:

You didn't condemn David Ruffin when he beat the fuck out of Tammi Terrell...
You didn't abandon Ray Charles when he was a Herron addict...
No one said too much about Marvin Gaye OR Miles Davis beating the shit out of their wives and girlfriends...
I didn't hear too many people crying for Pun's wife while Big Pun was smacking her up...
Hell, even Bhris Brown got love while he was in his Ike Turner phase.

So, a whole bunch of passes got handed out for fuckshit.

Don't get it fucked up: Robert should be five years into a 10-to-20 year sentence for his previous fuckery. But he beat that shit. That being said, he's still the King of R&B, and he still makes jammin shit.

So until he starts putting out that bullshit, or when he finally gets nabbed by the Feds, I'm going to at least keep an ear open for his tunes, and fuck all y'all that got issues with that.

Don't like him? Don't listen. Simple as that.

just say you too wish to own a 13 yr sex pet.

save us the trouble of having to unpack all this bullshit you wrote

Once at again no parental outcry. The only parents who ever complained was the one whose daughter is over 21. Even then the mother admitted she took her daughter to R Kelly to further her "music" career. She admitted she let the girl spend weekends at his place while underaged. R Kelly is a pedophile, those tapes was enough for me but at this point it's the parents that feed him the young girls. They know perfectly well what's up yet they still supply him.

just say you too wish to own a 13 yr sex pet.

save us the trouble of having to unpack all this bullshit you wrote

You people need to stop this bs, just because you listen to a person's music doesn't mean you condone what they do in their personal life.

R Kelly is a piece of shit but I Believe I Can Fly is still inspirational. Bill Cosby could be a rapist but when The Cosby Show come on I sit my ass down and watch. James Brown and David Ruffin beat women but I dont deny their musical genius.

Back